The Space.

Part 1: Chapter 1: The Space.

We found a new planet.

This would be monumental twenty years ago, but considering how developed Geyr is you would assume new things coming in every day.

They don't. Because in the thousands of years they've ruled they've seen just about anything. But not this.

The blue-green marble looked so weird. I mean it was so different. But so similar to other things.

So they decided to send people there. After all the best way to get to know something is to have the possibility of death.

A troop of eight would board up today, and be sent with a chip that changes into their form of how we would look on their planet I guess? It makes no sense but we don't want to scare anyone too badly I guess.

Then we would send them reports of what we found. The Gey, as they called themselves, were timeless. Meaning they had been around and would forever unless killed.

But not many dared to kill them, much to my dismay and hatred as I wanted to see them burn. But that was for another time. No need to get that riled up right now.

But we would find things out about this planet. And probably relate it to something else we've found.
But who knows, maybe this is new. Maybe there's a hope they know things like how to kill the Gey and stop this. Maybe.

"Hm," you could hear Wix make the noise out of curiosity and confusion all at once.
"What?" Zell asked, he was friends with us, all of us ended up on the trip as they thought it would be best to let the youngsters possibly die first.

Then again it makes sense not to send those who are hundreds of years old on a ship and such. But still.  Kind of annoying that they're willing to see if the planet we're going to be hostile by sending us.

"It's just we have notes on this solar system, and the galaxy, which they call the Milky Way? And we have notes of life, but on a planet close to the one we're going to, called Mars. Not this one which is called Earth?" Wix said even more confused than he was before.

"Really?" Calsi said she was always interested in Wix, not much love for learning though. Which many Gey take for granted.

"Maybe they moved, you can always exhaust resources as we've seen on other planets," I say, trying to be a contribution to the conversation.

If they could exhaust resources that is. Some planets could with how large and advanced they were.

But it took time, and with none of us hearing of this Earth, it was unlikely. Nonetheless, we were heading there anyway.

"Well let's see," Wix says elongating the final sound, while he's on the computer system zooming in on this Mars.

"Wow," says Mides, he's been friends with Zell for a while. And well I don't normally agree with him, but yeah, this time I do.

The planet was entirely red. The marble look of this Earth made sense. No one color or tone was prominent. It was many. But this one, the only way to describe it was red. The tone wasn't vibrant and made it look like a wasteland. But it was even more interesting with the fact that at one point, something was there.

"Guys, look," Wix says, he's printing to another screen. The screen this time doesn't show an entire color or look. It shows a grey planet, with blue and green sprinkled throughout.  And some red showing through. Like it was a virus, cancer that spread from those patches. You could tell it was the same planet. It looked too similar to be a coincidence.

But then while we were all intrigued with the planet that was and what it is now. Well, we got an alert. One no one had seen in a long time...

* Warning! This Vehicle is under intense pressure, abort*

As it flashed on the screen we all read it we got scared, maybe this planet had a warning system that killed visitors or something.

Which might I say is very smart, but still now isn't the time to be impressed it's to say I'm too young to die or to find a way out apparently.

But we didn't have the time.  We were trying to find an emergency system to enact and save us. But it was pointless.

Because one, the stupid ship didn't have one. And two, the ship was built well but to the Geyr standards. This meant out of all the things, we were crashing because of something we would come to know, as the atmosphere.

And well it sure changed a lot that atmosphere. But what we were now worried about, is what exactly that green stuff was. Cause the towers shooting out of the ground didn't look safe. But there was nothing else.

So Wix thought it was a good-ish idea to steer us into a clearing. God, if I don't die I will kill him. So help us all I'm not dying this young and in a ship with the people whose parents killed mine.

And you know what I didn't. No one did. Which is insane to think about.

But we wouldn't know that for a while. Because due to the impact and force of the landing, we lacked out. Which gave our bodies time to catch up to what 'humans' looked like.

Because due to the technology the Geyr gave before the trip, as to not freak the species that was home here out. They installed a chip into our wrists. This could be turned off and on to look like them. And as we hit the planet, and took hours of rest due to the knockout. It downloaded of a sort.

And when we woke up, it was one of the weirdest experiences of my life. But its course, the wake-up call was weirder. Of course, it was only because we had no clue what the Earth provided then.

Now we would, and oh how good it would be. After all, most change is good. And that's one of the main teachings on Fitor, that change brings knowledge, and knowledge can never be bad, only what is done with it.

The knowledge we would get from and of Earth, well to say the best things are unexpected wouldn't be wrong...