Ch 2

Alone...with no one to talk to.

-continued-
So, what does one do when they are by themselves? I just used this time to figure out my body. It's one clumsy metal body that I have to trudge around. I wasn't use to the feet so I kept tripping over my big feet. I also learned that I have a hatched in my chest. I wonder what's this for..is it a storage area?

Hmm, I noticed that as a rabbit I feel more flexible. My limbs feel more limber and I feel like I can hear things that are further than before. I have very good hearing. There's one thing that bugs me. The more I looked at myself, I noticed that I look more like a dude. I have muscular build instead of a slim one. Am I a guy?

I look like a guy...do I feel like a guy? I'm not sure. I'm just comfortable with whatever. Forget that. I don't really care. I'm also a purple rabbit with a teal star on my right eye. I have purple eyes and I have these shoulder blade things that look quite old school.

Let's not forget the spiky bracelets I'm wearing. It looks like I'm in a old time period than my usual one. What's that..in the corner. Is that my guitar? It is, isn't it? It's a beautiful one with it's red and white paint.

In my whole life, I never played a guitar. I wonder if I can play one in this life. I gave it a shot and learned I was fantastic at the guitar. I shredded it beautifully and my fingers moved like it knew what it was doing. It's probably in my programming. I wonder what else I'm programmed to know and do.

"Woah."

Who was that!? Was there someone else in here with me?! I did not even noticed. I wanted to shout 'who's there' but I can't even speak. Instead I turn towards the source and raised my guitar. I'm ready to hit whoever said that...

"Woah! Wait! Don't swing!"

Whoever it was ducked behind the couches I have in my room.

"...."

Oh right. No voice box.

"Huh?"

Guess he was also confused.

I pointed at him and shook my hand a little to empathize my point.

"Who am I?"

A nod.

"Oh. I'm Freddy. How about you?"

"...."

"Oh right. You can't speak, can you?"

He's a little blunt, isn't he?

I gave him a nod.

"Okay. This might be harder than I thought...hmm. Ah-ha! Give me a moment!" He ran out the door and came back in with some paper and crayons.

"Now you can write what your thinking!" He said.

Oh..that's considerate.

"So what's your name?" He asked.

'They called me Bonnie.'

"Bonnie? Your name is Bonnie? That's...an...amazing name! It's nice to meet you Bonnie!" Freddy exclaimed.

He seems nice. I like him.

'It's nice to meet you too. Now where are we?'

"Where are we? We're in Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria! A place where a lot of kids come to have fun and to see us!"

'Why would they want to see us?'

"Well, they want to see our band play! Well, the band were putting together. There's three of us so far but with you there would be four!"

'You want me to join?'

"I mean, your already part of the band and those guitar skills were awesome! So please join."

'Okay. It'll give me something to do.'

"Nice! I can't wait to play along with you!"

'I can't wait too.'

I mean it's quite lonely here with nothing to do.

"Oh! We should show you to the group and-"

Than he stopped talking and his ears moved a little like it was listening to something.

"It appears that I'm needed somewhere but don't worry!I'll be back!" He said as he ran out the room.

What a weird fellow...I hope we can be friends...

To be continued.....