Chapter 2: (The Deal)

Nezu POV:
'Hello Villains, my name is Nezu and I'm the principal of UA' I saw the three older students show a look of shock while the youngest displayed a blank expression with a hint of anger in his eyes.

'I already know who you are and if you're here that means that we are going to be involved with UA and I personally would rather go to jail than to be in a stuck up hero school with wannabe future heroes.' The green-headed one, known as Deku angrily stated.

'Yes that is correct Deku, you four are joining a new villain rehabilitation program at UA under the watchful eye of the Pro Heroes. Since you four are teenagers we would rather send you to UA than to a prison cell.'

'I would never be caught -' Deku was interrupted by Shigaraki 'we'll take the rehab program' he paused then looked directly at Deku and with a harsh tone said 'and try and not kill anyone after that I noticed that Deku had a dark aura about him.

'Very well, you all will be in class 1A with Eraser-Head as your teacher and so I will see you four, at school on Monday'

Shigaraki POV:
We were all brought outside where a police van/car was parked. I was pushed in first, then Dabi, Toga and finally Deku my annoying little brother that has an extremely high IQ level which scares me. They drove us all the way to the hell hole were are about to experience.
____________________________________
Word count: 258

How is your Day/Night?? 👑👻
____________________________________