Back to school

Her outfit for the first day back is the picture above👆

Madison's  P.O.V
We arrived back in California around noon on Sunday. We went straight home and I immediately began unpacking my suitcase. I didn't eat anything for dinner, just some cheese and crackers. Only a little bit to hold me over till the morning.

After everything for my suitcase had been put away, I began to check to make sure that everything had been placed in my book bag. After that, I went down to the kitchen and began putting my lunch together. By the time I had done all of that, it was 9 o'clock at night. Once everything had been done, I got a shower, brushed my teeth, set my alarm and immediately went to bed.

Time skip

My alarm went off at 5:30 AM. I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock and then got out of my bed and went straight for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and washed my face. Then, I returned back to my bedroom. I put on my outfit, brushed my hair and added a bit of make up to my face. Just a simple look; mascara and lipgloss.

Once I was done, I walked downstairs to the kitchen to have some breakfast. Yasmine was already downstairs and at my seat at the table, I saw a bowl of fresh strawberries, raspberries and blackberries along with two fluffy pancakes. I smiled and sat down next to her.

"Good morning Maddie." She said to me, smiling brightly. "Are you ready for your first day back?"

I laughed to myself. "I'm ready to see my friends, but I'm certainly not ready to get back to classes and homework."

That was a lie! You see, the truth really was that I love school. I adored it actually. If it wasn't for Yasmine and the fact that my family is rich, I wouldn't be a popular girl. In fact, I strongly believe I would be with my friends consider a nerd. But I couldn't expose the truth. After all, with Yasmin as my sister, I had expectations to live up to. I HAD to be the popular school.

Once I had finished my breakfast, I went back upstairs to my room to grab my bag, my sunglasses and my phone. As I walked out of my bedroom, Yasmine said to me, "Hey sis! Why don't I drive you to school? It's on the way to the High School anyway."

"Oh, thank you so much Yasmine!" I thanked her.

The car ride down to the middle school was not as long as I had remembered. I'd say it was a good 10 minute drive. Once we arrived at the school, I said goodbye to my sister and got out of the car. Ones I had entered the building, Lia was there waiting for me and she was clearly happy to see me.

"Maddie, it's so wonderful to see you again! I missed you so much!" She said, excitedly.

I noticed a new kid got off the bus. I decided to go up to him and introduce myself. 

"Hey, I'm Maddison. Are you new here?" I asked him politely.

"Yeah, I am. I'm Kenny. Nice to meet you Maddison." He answered.

"Call me Maddie. Everyone does."

"Alright." He smiled and we walked together to class. 

I had gym before lunch with both Lia and Kenny. We talked most of the time until Kenny was called by the teacher to play some basketball. 

"New kid, get in there. We'll get you some gym clothes next week. LaRusso, Thompson, you too."

LaRusso? I looked to see Sam's younger brother Anthony. He looked very different from the last time I saw him. He'd definitely had a growth spurt. He was quite handsome honestly. I watched as they played. Anthony was on defense for Kenny. I caught myself multiple times paying more attention to Anthony than anything else. It wasn't until Kenny accidently hit the basketball into Anthony's face that I actually paid attention to other people. 

"Sorry man, it was an accident." Kenny said to Anthony, handing him the ball.

Anthony snatched it angrily. "Bullshit!" He yelled.

Lia and I walked up to them. "Hey, come on. Give the new kid a break, Ant. We've got a game to finish." Lia said, keeping the peace. Anthony stared at her and that's when realization hit me like a train. Shit. I thought to myself. "Y-Yeah. Yeah, alright, Lia." I left after that, I went to the locker room to change. I waited for Lia and we walked together.

"Hey, you alright? Why'd you leave gym early?" She asked me.

"No reason, just saw the bell was gonna ring soon." I lied.

We sat down together with Kenny at a table. I looked over at where Anthony and his friends were sitting. He was looking over at us. Well, Lia most likely.

Anthony's P.O.V 

Maddie had finally come back to school. I missed seeing her around. She was always so sweet and honestly, she was easily the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in my life. She was sitting with Lia and Kenny. I wanted to say hi to her but I'm sure she was annoyed by gym earlier. She left before everyone else which was strange. I just kept staring until Michael hit my arm. 

"Dude, you staring at Lia again?" He asked me, laughing.

"No, Maddie." I answered. He gave me a confused look.

"I thought you got over Maddie when she left with her family for France."

"I mean yeah I was, but seeing her again, I just."

"God LaPusso, make up your mind." He said rolling his eyes.

I had. I loved Maddie. I always had and I always will.