cheater! bakugou x reader

~y/n pov
Your best friends name is Yui btw-

It was a pretty boring afternoon. All of my homework was completed and I had pretty much nothing to do. My boyfriend and I haven't been talking a lot lately. I swear we were good a few weeks ago... Telling each other how much we love eachother... "I should try and message him."

Y/n chan💛: Hey babe you wanna hang out later? Idk if you're busy or not but I miss you<3

*read 2:15 PM*

Okay what the hell?

Have I done something wrong?

~bakugou POV~

This isn't right. It's not fair to Y/N....
You love her.... So why?...

Yui: I think we should just tell her. You said you had no fucking feelings for her anymore Katsu. I've been waiting long enough.

I know... It's just... I don't think the time is right. :angry pomeranian

Oh shit. Y/n just texted me. I tried to swipe up but accidentally opened her message- FUCK. I quickly exited out and turned my phone off.

Yui is supposed to come over tonight We've been seeing each other for awhile. I know it's wrong... But it felt so right.

I don't know what it is, I loved Y/N. Loved.

Over time it just got boring. Same old routine. And then me and Yui got closer. We slept together once and I swore I wouldn't do it again...But I did.

I don't want to hurt Y/N. But I can't help it.

Time skip 8:37 PM

Y/N pov

5 fucking hours I've been left on read. I tried texting Yui to see if she wanted to hang out but no response either. Fuck it. I put on my slippers. I opened my door and started walking to Katsukis dorm.

I finally made it to his dorm. I put my ear to the door to see if he was even in there. I could Hear muffled moans coming from his room. He wouldn't. Would he? tears started threatening to fall from my eyes. His door was unlocked. Dumbass. The first thing I could see were clothes on the floor. I opened the door wider....

There they were. My boyfriend on top of my bestfriend. They didn't realize I was there until I let out the loudest scream I could. they just stayed there shocked at my presence.

How could they? The two people I trusted and cared for the most.... Traitors.

"Y/N ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" Yui yelled.

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHAT ELSE DOES IT FUCKING LOOK LIKE YUI?! YOU ARE BOTH FUCKING NAKED. "is all I could muster before I started sobbing.
Katsuki was putting his boxers on in a rush.
" BABE WAIT. I CAN EXPLAIN! " I didn't want to hear it. I turned around and slammed the door before Katsuki could put his pants on and try to explain whatever the fuck has been going on between them.

I ran back to my dorm as fast as I could. My eyes blurry from the tears. Why? Was I not good to him? did he even love me? How could I have let myself fall for someone like him? These thoughts kept flooding in until I finally reached my dorm. I  opened the door and threw myself on my bed, crying uncontrollably.

About an hour later I heard a knock at my door. "Y/N! Please... Let me explain. I don't want to lose you like this..."

Katsukis POV

There I was. Outside her door. begging her to come out. Fuck. Why did I do that.
    I didn't realize how scared I was to lose her up until this moment. I have no fucking idea what I'm gonna do without her. I fucked up.

   "Go away bakugou..." I could Hear her yell through the door. she never calls me by my last name. "Y/N, please... I love you too much to let you go.!"

   The door suddenly flew open. " OH REALLY? YOU HAVE SOME FUCKING NERVE BAKUGOU. I LOVED YOU. I WAS GOOD TO YOU EVEN WHEN YOU DIDN'T TREAT ME WITH MUTUAL RESPECT. I WAS PATIENT WITH YOU. AND THIS IS WHAT I GET IN RETURN? AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO COME HERE AND TELL ME YOU LOVE ME? "

    I could feel my heart shatter at her words. she was right... I didn't deserve Y/n. She's smart, beautiful, caring... How could I? my eyes started tearing up at the thought of losing her.

   I would never usually let y/n see me like this. But I couldn't help myself.

Y/N pov

Woah... Katsuki crying? Well that's something I thought I would never see. Was I too harsh? What! No! He deserved to hear it. After all I didn't deserve to get cheated on. With my bestfriend! "Please so away." I said in between sobs. " Y/n.... Please hear me out. You mean the world to me. I don't know what came over me. Please just let me explain. I know I dont deserve to be heard but if you could just-" he was cut off by a familiar voice coming from the hallway. "Y/N! Wait let us explain! We meant to tell you but-"

Oh hell no.

I didn't give Yui the time to finish. I sniffled, flipped her off and slammed the door in those fuckers faces. And all while smiling. I can't hear another word from those two. I'm more mad at the fact he didn't just break up with me instead of cheating. Like what the hell? No more.

  -to be continued

Hi guys! Thanks for reading lol. Please send me requests if you want more! I might continue this one depending on what you guys want lol

Please vote:

Continue this story>

forget this one and make us a new one!>

anyways have a great day!

-Author chan