Season1:Episode1-Heart or Broke?

Semester:2

・Neoma's POV・

Today I was going to confess my love to Ireal, Ire has been the love of my life since 8th grade as we shared the same classes for 3 year's. We aren't in the same class now.. Why? Because he's super smart and me on the other hand I started failing in 10th grade when I got my element.. Everyone here has elements but most of them are either the common elements which are Water, Sun, Eye and more. Some people may have the same elements because it's way easy to get the common ones. I haven't told anyone about my element once I got it but 1 year later someone exposed me, then everyone found out I had the love element people would stay away from me because they didn't know power but they also knew that I can simp over people which was one of the top 1 reason. Anyways back to me confessing to Ireal.

・Present Time・

Once class ended, I went over to my locker and grabbed my small little brown pouch i'd carry around, once I got that I digged farther to the back of my locker and pulled out the love letter of course that would be embarrassing to yell it out so I just wrote it. Everyone was out of class now it was time for lunch and also the last day of semester: 2. I waited for Ireal to go to lunch with his group of friends and his girlfriend. His girlfriend is a cheater and he caught her but haven't said anything about it. But that wasn't going to ruin my chance for love.

I took a deep breath in and out before quietly and quickly walking to Ireal's locker and slipping in the love letter and ran away from his locker to where me and my friends meet.

Once I made it there everyone was already talking to each other.

"Hey, guys, sorry i'm late I decided to confess to Ireal today". I said blushing.

"Tch". Kobayashi said quitely

"Oh Wow, you finally been bold enough to ask him out" Athan giggled as she smirked at Daiki.

"Oh quit it! You bakas" I said angrily, blushing in embarrassment.

"Guys, leave her alone, she's probably been through slot! How about we go to the Cafe for lunch since its an early day so we can train". Sakura said nicely as she grabbed my hand.

Everyone agreed and we all went to the Cafe nearby the school. We got a table for 8, which was pretty big for a group of friends but they were used to us coming there. Then here came our favorite waiter.

"Hi, my favorite customers, what can i get for you today"? Asked the waiter.

"Hi, can I get a plate of Udon and Mugicha"? I asked? As the waiter started to write it down.

"Me, me, me next, can I have my usual sushi and Mugicha"? Sakura asked, and the waiter wrote that down also.

After she took all of our orders, and once she came back we ate and paid and left to go back to the schoo since we had training today, I was super scared because what if Ireal saw me.

・At the Training Area・

"Welcome Boys and Girls, we are so happy you guys have made it through 2nd semester! But let's start this training!" the principle said

=Everyone starts cheering=

"First up let me have, Neoma and Ireal"! Whenever you get ready put 1 finger up.

My heart started racing, I was going against Ireal.. I've trained before but not here and I've seen what he could do, I'm scared and worried at the same time, but maybe we can get closer if we fight? I asked myself.

I start to walk up to the grass in the middle of the wide long rectangle, taking deep breaths before putting 1 finger up. And all I heared was Start!

"Love Strings activate"! "Love Element".
My love strings appeared around my back side. Ireal didn't seem hurt or surprised.

"Fossil Horns Activate"! "Fossil Element"
Ireal's Fossil horns appeared, my doubts started to run down, everyone knows that the power of the Fossil can beat anything but not everyone.. I sighed before starting a fight.

I clapped my hands together like this 🙏 as I said "Love Style"! As loud as i can and 2 of my strings flung as fast as they could over to Ireal's face but his power flung my strings back. I didn't take no time loved him or not he wasn't going to get away with that I started to run up to him doing the love style formation again and used my heart simp formation to knock him out in simping but it didn't last long his fossil pets took over him so I knew what I had to do I stopped a few inches back from him, everyone was gasping, I had my head down as he was laughing, "Tenth form... LoveStyle, HeartSimp Love Demon Activate, Love element"! I said very loud like a megaphone, I had hearts all over my body. I ran up to Ire and kicked him knocking him out and used my strings to tie him up as I started to stomp him kicking his Fossil pets out so he could take control. And then again I used the heartSimp formation again which knocked him out long enough for me to stomp his face in the ground. And smash, and everything went silent, then I passed out for unlocking Tenth Form...