Hi!

The last year has been absolutely terrible for my family and me. In April of 2021, my mom's mortgage company stopped accepting her payment on our house because the original owner had died. The original owner, a family friend we had lived with for 7 years, willed the house to my mother but the mortgage company sold it anyways. It sold in May of 2021. My mom tried to fight with lawyers to keep the house. She took out a loan on her car to pay for the lawyer. He said that we would likely get a money settlement from the mortgage company because what they were doing was illegal. As of January 1st, 2022 my parents had to leave the house for good. They are now living in a travel trailer that someone had abandoned. Everything in it was broken. My dad has fixed it up a lot but it still has a lot of problems. They are trying to buy a piece of land closer to where my brothers live and where I will be moving to as well. Both of my parents are disabled and they make very little money-wise. Their monthly income all goes to gas, propane, rent, and bills. They just sold their car so they could hopefully afford a property but they still can't. If you are willing and able to donate to their gofundme I am praying that they can get enough to live comfortably.

Here is the link:

https://gofund.me/a1e11f48