Escaping Reality

I'm Yena, 16 year old high school girl and I have no interest in living the life anymore. I spent my days reading webtoons and mangas and simping for my queen Navier Trovie. Hahah Navier baby could stab me to death but my last words would be me thanking her, thanking her for giving me hope to live again and seeing this world of chaos from a different point of view.

So yesterday I went to school happily and saw my one and only friend Lucas standing on the other side of the road, I ran towards him because I have been ignoring him all this time.

"Hey there"

I said but he didn't replied and walked away with his other friends. I stood there, in the middle of the road because I felt the same eyes looking at me with disgust from which I've been trying to run.

*thud*

I heard screams "someone got hit by the car"

And him screaming "No!!! yenaa!!!"

I heard sirens but all I could think about was Navier, if could I would thank her for being the only person who didn't hurt me but all I could see was dark so I stayed there hearing the sound of my blood dripping.

I saw a white light coming toward me, then I passed out and thought that I was already dead.

But when I woke up I was in a total different place and era, and people here are calling me RASHTA!!!!!!!!

I freaked out
"Why??!?! Why god???? Why me!!!!!!!!!????? "