INTRO

COMING MARCH 3, 2022

___________________

BEST     VIEWED     WITH

BEST     VIEWED     WITH . . .  
( BACKGROUND )      BLACK
( FONT )     TIMES NEW ROMAN
( F. SIZE )     BIGGEST

_________________

-ˋˏ ◪ partners in crime - tim drake ◩ ˎˊ-

_________________

DESCRIPTION
______

Katie Mahone is a big people person and loves to meet new people. She is always on the move and may seem like she is disorganized and doesn't pay attention, but she sees more than most people think.

  Tim Drake is better with numbers and mission files than people. He seems like he has everything under control to everyone on the outside, but all of the people that actually know him know that he is a hot mess.

  Katie and Tim met in a normal way, through her best friend who happens to be dating Jason Todd, Tim's brother. Katie and Red Robin, however, well... let's just say they met in an unconventional way even for a coffee loving vigilante.

___________________

-ˋˏ ◪ partners in crime - tim drake ◩ ˎˊ-

_________________

WARNINGS
______

death. mature language. violence. kidnapping. stalking. torture.

___________________

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

_________________

A/N:
______

welcome to my book!

this was highly requested by my readers after they saw Katie and Tim interact in my other book dove in the darkness. Katie is the best friend of the main character in that (hazel) and she is the love interest for jason todd.

you do not have to read any of my other books to read this one, but they do meet in the other book and they have a few one shots in my one shot book for my ocs! my other ocs are also mentioned and may appear in the book!

this takes place after season 2 of young justice and right before/during season 3!

this book is dedicated to my little sister that helped me focus and would sit with me to read and edit this book. she didn't have to do it, but she was literally the only reason I finished and didn't give up. It's brought us closer together so I am very grateful for that.

finally, I ask that you give my other books a chance. i put easter eggs in all of my books so make sure to look out for them!
_____________
thanks for reading, don't forget to vote & comment !!

xoxo, author