Lost boys

Rose POV

I slowly awoken to a sunset beaming across the field as the wind whispered slowly across my hair.

I quickly shot up and started walking across the paths of neverland. Boy do I hate this place but I must admit it's surely beautiful.

I never remembered what it was like in storybrook. Because I've never grew up there. Sure I was born there but. It's not any different. It was calm and quiet.

Sometimes.

I slowly walked back as I heard dancing, stomping, and pipes playing loudly.

Damn it.

I've gotten too close to the camp without realizing I was near the camp.

I slowly walk back not even daring to breath or make a any whisper sound that I could make for them notice me.
As I walk back I tripped over a stick. A gasp left my mouth and I cursed over my breath.

Uh oh.

I quickly get up and try to go somewhere far.
I start hearing foot thumps behind me.

Panting, air, sleep, keep running, water, tired..
Before anything I slowly set myself on a rock and I slowly felt myself fall in dizziness and tiredness.
I.. Fainted?

No no. Damn it Damn it Rose! What will they do with me, there gonna cage me, feed me to animals, torture me.

I could have not been stupider.

Birds flying around my brain, different faces popping up and staring around me, I'm dumb, I'm dumb.

Felix POV
I slowly walk around the area where Rose had gone. I quickly called the boys up behind me and we separated.

Walking and walking. Where is she? Pan wouldn't be too happy to hear she had lost her.

"OVER HERE!" Devin had yelled.
I quickly shot up and rand towards the boys surrounding the girl.

Her eyes were shut, her body was curled, she was laying on a rock, her body seemed cold and red. She had fainted.

In the shot of a eye Peter Pan had appeared.

"Had she fainted?" He asked.
"Yes, yes Pan." I said creating an entrance so he could see the fainted girl on a rock.

"Bring her to the camps immediately." He demanded very forcefully.
All of the boys had surrounded and carried her body walking up the hill to the campsite.

As I started to follow I heard my name.
"You. Felix, come with me."
Peter Pan had commanded.

"Yes, yes Peter?" I quickly ran up to him stuttering.

"MY land is dying. Henry had won, and escaped. She's our only heart we have left."

"B-but she has the other gift Rumple had gave to her. That surely cannot be possible. She could simply end you like you can to others." I said in disbelief but with a point.

"I know. I just don't understand where rumple had gave her the power. He can't just transport it in her heart. She has no belief. She thinks she's in a fever dream. He had to have gave an amulet or something." He boldly said

"Pan, she must believe. She has a power and everything. She has too."

"Your right. You're confusing me with my words." He last said before he started walking to the campsite, far behind from the boys.

He quickly gave me a glance that signaled me he would teleport there.

I sighed.
"Rose Levine. Oh what could she have that made her so powerful."

I don't know what happened but something shot up in my mind.

Her amulet necklace.

A/N
bruhhh I don't want this to be so fast and CRINGY but I did :((

Anyways I added stuff I completely never told u guys abt so sorry! But I hope it adds confusion and spice which I highly doubt.

Anyways Gn my bugs<3

All rights reserved for copyright ©