Tongues.

Outfits worn in this chapter

Nikki's rough hands gripped around the girls body, sinking himself in her intoxicating presence

Nikki's rough hands gripped around the girls body, sinking himself in her intoxicating presence. He pulled the straps of her tank top down, pulling it off of her bare chest. His lips stayed connected to hers, a modulated moan escaped her lips as he yanked her shorts down. His hands felt around her body, his finger tips clasping onto any skin he could. His breath was far from steady. He pulled away from the kiss, watching her squirm and sit up , her back on the arm of the couch. Her body was now only clothed by her underwear. Her palms on his shoulders "Nikki." She breathed "Please just fuck me." She pleaded, her eyes glossing over.

Nikki scoffed, pulling her back down onto the couch by her thighs, "Anything for my girl." He smashed his lips onto hers. Stevie melted into him, the tone of his voice when he spoke would've been enough to send her over the edge right there. She held it in, pulling away from the kiss, She sat him up on his knees, climbing to hers in front of him. She lifted his ripped up old band t-shirt and threw it on the ground. She kissed down his chest looking up at him as he leaned his head back. She unbuttoned his black leather pants. She lifted herself off of the couch. She took his hand, walking up the stairs to her bedroom.

Her bedroom was huge, the ceilings were higher than Vince on a night at the strip club. She let go of his hand, pushing him on the bed. She pulled his pants off of his body and climbed on top of him. She placed her palms on his chest looking down at him with a smug look on his face. "I take back what i said earlier." His face was concerned, "You won't be fucking me." She pulled red ribbon off of her nightstand, waving it in Nikki's face tauntingly. "I'll fuck myself." And with that she started tying his hands with the ribbon, to her headboard. "You'll just help me out. Understand?" His face was the hottest thing she saw in that moment, he was practically drooling. "Do whatever you want." He smirked.

She slid her underwear to the side, sitting slowly on top of his cock. A warm moan came pooling out of her mouth, watching it made Nikki hiss in pain. She bounced up and down on him, her thighs squeezing his together, her eyes sparkled with powerful lust.

Nikki yanked on the ribbon "Please Stevie.." His eyes tightened as the ribbon gave him a rubbing burn. She leaned down, laying her chest on his, her lower half bounced as she whispered in his ear "Oh fuck, nikki i love it." , She cooed before she kissed him, the most passionate kiss she has ever given anybody. She felt things with Nikki, she felt in control and powerful. Like taking candy from a baby, it was easy to take Nikki's power away, just tie him up.

Her hips grinding into his pelvis made his eyes roll back. His hands yanked the red ribbon so hard it ripped in half. Her eyes immediately went wide, this could not be good. And she was right. He gripped her hips and flipped her over onto her back, he thrusted into her as hard and as deep as he could, finally getting in control. Her face and hair was messy, her cheeks slick with drool, tears and spit. "Tell me how much you love it." He bit his lip "Fucking tell me." He breathed shakily.