Chapter three

Jason's POV

Ok, I'm not denying anything but I'm kinda liking how vulnerable the son of the sea is without his memory. I mean he was like a child, more than usual. Plus, bonus I get to have time with Nico. No the 'perfect' son of Zeus isn't gay. I'm Bi. I have my eye out for both Nico and Percy. I never got to ask Annabeth about why she denied being Percy's girlfriend. But then again, I'm not complaining either. After lunch, Chiron excuse the three of us from capture the flag. Which Percy gladly accepted. That was not like Percy at all. He would've made a huge argument being the stubborn guy he was. Amnesia Percy was much more obedient than Regular Percy. Even Nico rose a brow at him. "Come on guys!" Percy exclaimed skipping, SKIPPING off to his cabin. Nico and I exchanged glances. Percy was not acting like himself. Or even straight for that matter. "Can you guys sleep over?" Percy asked once we were inside. He gave us his puppy dog eyes, which I hate him for remembering how to do THAT. Nico looked away trying not to blush. I mean, the poor guy was in love with Perseus. Screw him saying 'not his type' Percy was EVERYONE's type. "Please!!! I don't wanna be alone." Percy whimpered pleading at us to stay. Nico glanced at me, his face unreadable. "Sure." I replied slowly. "Yay!!!" Percy squealed hugging me tight. "I better go get my stuff then." Nico said walking toward the door. "Oh no you don't ghost boy!" Percy snickered letting go of me. He tackled the poor son of hades, hugging him tighter than he did with me. Pfft. Me jealous? Get real. 'Sweet Aphrodite I'm going to kill Nico.' "J-Jason!" Nico yelled trying to get away as Percy practically straddling him. "Per-Perseus! Get o-off!" Nico yelled out his face red and his eyes in worry. "What's wrong Nikki? Is your little friend down there getting excited?" Percy purred. Ok ok, what the fuck is happening? Nico gulped as Percy let go but continued to straddle the boy. "Come on Percy, jokes over. Leave Nico alone." I said, I was either annoyed or trying to help out Nico. "Come on Jace. Don't act like your not jealous." Percy flashed me a sly smile and got up. We stared at each other as Percy's sly smile turned into a warm one. "On that happy note, go get your stuff! I wanna watch Nemo!" He squealed. He literally pushed Nico and I out the door and closed it shut. "Jason." Nico gasped out staring at the floor in shock. "Did... did that really just... just happen?" He yelled out his face turning red again as my eyes spared a glance toward Nico's friend, as Percy called it. "Uh... Nico? You better take a cold shower before you come back." I sighed out as he growled out running toward his cabin. I couldn't help but snicker at his misfortune.

When we got, Percy opened the door and he was dressed in a Nemo shirt that read 'Keep on swimming' and his green boxers. "Come on guys! The movies starting!" He yelled out grabbing our arms and throwing us on the bed. Gods, I hope Nico can keep it in his pants this time. I wore my old Camp Jupiter shirt, a CHB sweater, and sweats. Nico wore a grey muscle tee, and red n black plaid pajama pants. They were really baggy on him cause of his slim body, you could see his black boxers peaking out. Zeus, it was like he was begging to get raped by Percy in his sleep. Percy laid in the middle of us, with a bowl of popcorn on the floor and soda floating above us. "So, I guess you remembered how to use your powers?" I asked him pointing up. He nodded and moved his index finger in a circle making a little bubble of soda latch offend into his hand. "It helps when I'm lazy." he giggled, GIGGLED I TELL YOU! Nico buried his face into his pillow, probably hiding his red face.

When the movie finished, Percy was bawling his eyes out and smiling. "Another happy ending!" He cried out turning off the tv. "So, what do you guys want to do?" He asked sitting up in cris cross. Nico didn't help turning his head to look at Percy, which landing him a VERY good view of Percy's underwear from the front. "I got to go to the bathroom." Nico cried out placing his hand to his face. Holy Hera he did not just- "What's wrong Nic?" Percy asked titling his head. "Nothing nothing, just a bloody nose from the heat." He did. With that the son of Hades retracted to the bathroom. "Was he always like this?" Percy asked me as I glanced at the bathroom. "Uh, sure. Just less jumpy."

When Nico came back, his pants slipping every step he toke, he flopped to the bed and mumbled. "I'm bored." Percy flashed me a sly smile, and he crawled slowly to Nico. "We can always play a game Nikki." he whispered into Nico's ear seductively. Oh gods, even THAT turn me on. Nico looked up his ears pink, as Percy smiled slyly. "W-what kind of game?" He asked afraid of the answer. Wait... Nico? Afraid? "Triple Dog of course!" Percy laughed standing up on the bed. "What?" Nico asked and my eyes widen. "Your not serious Percy." I breathed out. "What?" Nico repeated as Percy glanced at me smiling. "Serious as Hera finding out who Zeus cheated on her again to curse." My gods.