♧Chapter 15: Trust ♧

COUGH- DDLC+ REFERENCE REAL?!?!?!?!!1/1/1!?!? 😱😱😱💀/j

Angel's POV:

I thanked CJ and Ruby multiple times to the point where I would trip over the words "Thank" and "you". "It's finee! Don't worry strawberry..." CJ said trying to make me stop thanking him. "Ehehe.. Sorry.. I just sometimes say stuff too often-" I got cut off by him. "Nah, you're good. I'm just saying!" I grinned. "Yeah! Right!" We all giggled and snickered to lighten up the mood. To my surprise, it DID help. "W-well.. I th-think I'll be going n-now..." Ruby said, standing up from her chair.  "Okay! Bye-bye Ruby!" I exclaimed. CJ raised a hand to say goodbye. 

After Ruby left we both looked at each other. "So.. Uh... Do you want me to help clean up the... food? I mean, no one ate it so.." I was assuming that CJ was going to eat all of it so I declined. "Nah.. It's fine! I'll just store everything in the fridge..."  I said. "That's- never mind..." "No tell me! It was clearly important..." CJ looked me in the eye. "Nah.. It's fine." He stood up. "Okay...?" I questioned a lot of things right now.  CJ proceeded to walk out, leaving nothing but myself and... myself. 

Time skip cuz writing that part would be ✨l a m e ✨

I left the kitchen and went straight to my room, when someone stopped me. "Hey Angel?" I turned around to see who it was. To my surprise... was it Vade again. I asked what she wanted and she was apologizing about earlier! "Look.. I'm.. really sorry about all of that at the breakfast table... I really didn't mean all of that. You're really cool, and I wanna start over..." I looked at her with wide eyes, not expecting that to come from the same person that literally tried to KILL ME just because I'm friends with her ex. I shouldn't do that if I were you... She could be lying! Demonia exclaimed. I know.. But her face tells me she's not.. Should I? No! Never mind that.

I accepted her apology. Vade grinned like always. "Thank you boo!~" I giggled when she said that and walked off, heading towards my room. "Angel wait!" I heard Vade say. I turned around once more. "Mhm?" I eyed her up and down. "Well... I wanna say that, y'know... I wanna tell you that you can invade CJ's personal space, since I trust you now more than anything!" She said. "Gee.. That's a little-" I got cut off by Faith who grabbed my arm and dragged me to the garage. "FAITH WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed. "Look! You're my brother's soon-to-be-enbyfriend so I have to ask you a couple of questions!" She replied. 

I got thrown on one of the couches there, facing Faith who was shining a flashlight in my face. "OW! THAT HURTS!" I yelled. "Sorry geez." Faith said, throwing the flashlight away. "So tell me... How would you treat CJ if he was upset about something?" I thought for a while. "Maybe... Oh! I know! I would probably cuddle him until he gets a little better.. And then spoil him a little bit?" I nervously said. The dumbest shit I've heard all day... Demonia said silently. What did YOU have in mind then? I would say: Upset? Fuck the shit outta him. Feeling horny? Punish a bitch. And thinking that I'm cheating? Fuck the shit outta him- wait... Didn't I already say that? All you think about is fucking- s3x. You gotta stop for real... I thought.

"Pretty good answer! Next... What if he was horny? How would you react to that?~" I could tell Faith was just going to milk me dry out of these questions. "What type of question is that?!" I exclaimed. "What? I gotta know okay..." I shook my head. "There's no way I'm answering that!" C'mon Angel! You're no fun.. If you wanna get Faith's approval then this is the way to do it! Demonia said. "Fine..." I said. "Okay.. What would you do?" Faith asked. "...I dunno.. I suppose try to ignore it?" I said. "So... Last question... If he was going to fuck you-" I cut Faith off. 

"NO. Just straight up no." I said. "...Okay then... Maybe less of an OTP-" I looked Faith dead in the eyes. "Look.. I get it, you're shipping me and CJ but like.. Isn't this going a LITTLE too far?" Suddenly I heard the garage door swing open. It was CJ! And Vade too for some reason. Faith immediately stood up. "O-oh! Hey brother..!" She exclaimed nervously. "Hey. Uh, can we lend Angel for a sec?" Why does everyone want to talk to me today?! What the hell...?  I thought.  "Okay..?" I questioned as I walked towards them.

CJ's POV:

I snatched Angel's arm and dragged them all the way to my room with Vade walking behind us We all got in and told them to go and sit on my bed for a sec. "Alright.." They replied as they walked over to it. "So tell me... Did you actually befriend Vade all of a sudden?" I asked. Angel looked at Vade with a confused look on their face. "...Yeaahh..? What about that?" Angel said. "Okay.." I turned to face Vade. "And are you sure you wanna be friends with them after all of the stuff that happened?" She nods. "I kinda underestimated them.." A soft smile appeared on Angel's face. "I did too.. And I'm sorry!" (OMG FRIENDSHIPPPP <33333) 

Vade's POV:

I really did, and I feel terrible for everything I did... They're a nice person and didn't deserve everything that I did to them. "...So, I heard there was an ice cream truck-" CJ got cut off by me and Angel jumping. "ALRIGHT LET'S GOOOO!!" We both exclaimed dragging him downstairs.