I Just Want to be Your Favorite

Hello~ I am Milo and this is my Male/Fem Reader x Izaya. I hope you enjoy reading just as much I enjoyed writing it.

Make sure to send me feedback and tell me how I can improve! ^-^

Thanks

**

You sat on the couch of the informant's office/apartment, watching the television. You sat in boredom, watching the news as it informed people dying, others being abducted or have gone missing, then it switches to different celebrities and their movies, music videos, and on and on. You saw Kasuka on the TV. You had to admit, he was a really good actor and was amazingly good looking.

"____." You heard his voice, Kasuka may be good looking, but the man of that voice was beautiful. You turn around, curious as to why he had called you. Izaya. Izaya say at his desk, along with all his other computers, papers, pens, etc. He look at you, head in his hand.

"Yes?" you smiled. He just looked at you dazed.
"How about we go eat out?"

"Wont Namie be mad? You've becoming more and more of a disappointment to her." You teased him.

"I'm suspecting that's a yes. Let's go before she notices." He gets up and grabs his jacket. You shrug, turning off the TV, and grab your shoes and jacket. He waited for you at the door.

-

Am I really your favorite, Izaya?

That question ran through you mind since you two began seeing each other. Sitting in a booth at you and Izaya's favorite, and only, Russian sushi shop. You both shared a plate of fatty tuna. He noticed you've been having something on your mind since you two left the apartment.

"What is it?" he asked.

You looked up at him with a fake confused look. "What's what?" you smiled.
"I know when you're lying," he pinched your cheek. "and faking." He chuckled.

"We're supposed to be on a lovely, stress free date." You say to him, taking a bite out of the tuna.

"It's not a lovely date it you're acting like your stressed about something."

Am I really your favorite, Izaya?

You ate the last tuna and stood up leaving a tip. "Let's go for a walk. Get some sunshine." You smiled, standind up. He watched you, unconvinced, but stood up anyways, taking you by the hand.

"Thank you and come back again." You both heard the Russians say.

-

The two of you walked down the sidewalk, talking about different topics. You were amused at the hatred that Izaya had for Shizuo. It was ridiculous! Since high school?! He laughed at you as you made jokes of his and Shizuo's childish act.

"Now tell me... what is wrong?" He stopped you and looked you in the eye desperately. "It's starting to annoy me the fact that you are not telling me what is wrong."

"Why can't you just leave it alone?"

"You know why; I must know everything about every human in Ikebukuro, especially you." He said, looking you straight in the eye. Him saying that didn't make you feel any better.

"Well..."

"Well?"

"..." You sighed before you spoke. "Am I really your favorite as you say, Izaya?" He looked at you silent for a moment. That just made you feel worse, it hurt a lot. You began walking away, so upset that you could cry. You should've known.
"You didn't let me speak." He smiled kindly at you, grabbing you by the wrist. On the outside he is poker faced, but on the inside he is hurt to see those tears coming from your eyes and that you don't think you ARE his favorite.

"___, YOU are everything to me. YOU are the only human that should be in my life. The way YOU make me feel, YOU probably aren't even human. I have never expressed my emotions- not even to my own mother- the way I have with YOU. YOU are beautiful and perfect and every way.
The most perfect-" he stopped when a trashcan was swooped past the two of you. You both looked back and saw an angry Shizuo coming you two's way. Izaya pushed you away and took out his blade. He smirked taunting the angry monster, and the chase began. Jumping from platform to platform, building to building. You got upset once more and began walking off, avoiding the two.

"I LOVE YOU, ___! MY PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL HUMAN!" He yelled proudly, you looked back at him, shocked and speechless. Oh my god....
"GET BACK HERE! YOU DIRTY FLEA!"

You could've cried then and there. He finally said it. You were happy; the tears that rolled that your cheeks, the wide smile showed it all how happy you were.

"I LOVE YOU TOO! YOU MANIC INFORMANT!"