K. Shimizu (Female Reader)

Anime: Haikyuu

It was the day. The day where she confesses to her crush. Kiyoko Shimizu. Just saying her name makes her heart flutter. Y/N is a second year, her crush being a third year. She played with her fingers for a while. 'I'm so excited and nervous.. I'm really going to confess to Kiyoko-senpai!' She thought.

She slowly made her way to Kiyoko's classroom. Biting her lip and slowly peeking her head in, she looked around and saw her. She inhaled and exhaled deeply. Y/N slowly walked to the third year. "K-Kiyoko-senpai? C-Can I talk to you  for a while? I-Uh.. I need to tell you something.." She internally groaned and cursed at herself for stuttering infront of the person. Kiyoko looked at her and nods, placing her books inside her bag.

Y/N walked out of the classroom and led her to an empty hallway. She stopped and slowly turned to her, looking down. Kiyoko tilted her head slightly and nods, signalling for her to talk. "I-I.. Um.. I like you a lot! I like you, romantically! Not as a friend. I know you're just gonna reject me like Noya-san and Tanaka-san, I just wanted to let you know.." Y/N exclaimed. Kiyoko was taken aback, her lips slightly parted in shock.

Y/N shut her eyes tightly, clenching her fist. "T-This is embarrassing, excuse me.." She turned around to run. She heard. "Wait, don't go." Kiyoko stopped her before she could run. "It's not embarrassing and you know.." Kiyoko chuckled and walked to her. Slowly turning her around, she placed a hand on her head. "I like you too." Y/N froze and looked at her. Did she hear her right? Did she actually say what she wanted her to say? Did she- Her thoughts were interrupted.

Kiyoko slowly leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Y/N gasped loudly and backed away slightly, placing a finger on her lips. "Y-You like me too..?" Kiyoko nodded and wrapped her arms around Y/N's waist. "Does that mean we're.. dating..?" Kiyoko chuckled and nodded again.

Y/N placed her arms around Kiyoko's neck. She sniffled and buried her face on Kiyoko's neck. "I can't believe it.." She whispered faintly. "Me too, my love. And, are you crying?" Kiyoko slowly let go of her beloved girlfriend making Y/N look at her. She placed a hand on her cheek. "Darling, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Kiyoko stared at her, concern plastered on her face. Y/N shook her head and bit her lip. "I-I was just so happy.." She wiped the tears with the back of her hands.

Kiyoko smiled softly and hugged her tightly, "I love you so so much." "I love you too." Y/N replied, smiling back. "Now, can we go and get some ice-cream, please?" "Of course, let's go." Slowly intertwining their hands together, they walked out of the school, blushing. Their classmates whispering about them, but they didn't care. All they want was to get some ice-cream and have some fun.

_____

I'm so sorry this was short. I'm also sorry if I made some grammatical mistakes. I don't even know if this chapter made sense since this was rushed. I was making this while doing my missing works 😭. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading. See you in the next chapter~

Update: I made this two years ago and just had the idea of publishing it :)

。 ゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。This is made by Sam!
  ゚・。・