Chapter 0: Prolouge

As I stood there next to Iron Man, heading up to the Heli-carrier, I wondered how I got here. Finding out at 10 that his parents were not his biological ones...

Flashback 6 years ago

It was mine and Izumi's 4th birthday, and they were going to the doctors  to find out what their quirks were...well...this is how it started

"Sorry kid, it's not going to happen" The doctor said. I dropped my All Might toy, and looked at the man in shock

"Anyways, Your daughter, Miss Yagi, has a incredible  telekinesis quirk, that if trained hard enough,  should be stronger than yours" the Doctor explained.

My mother smiled and picked Izumi up, twirling her around," Did you hear that sweetheart? You're going to be an amazing hero!" She exclaimed

"Yeah!  I'm going to be the next number one hero!" Izumi exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

" Come on sweetheart, let's go celebrate!" Mom said, carrying her out. I just sat there, numb, not noticing the smirk on the doctors face. I silently picked up my All Might toy, mumbling a thank you to the doctor, and walked out.

When I got back out to the parking lot, I noticed mom's car was gone. I noticed that the sky had darkened with storm clouds as drops of rain started to fall. I slowly made my way home.

By the time I made it back to the two story building I called home, I was throughly soaked from the rain. I slowly opened the door, and noticed that my family was here.

My parents didn't even look up at me, too focused on Izumi, but four people did. I slowly made it back to my bedroom, and curled up on my bed, when I heard a knock, and the door opening," Izuku..?" I heard Fuyumi call out

I just sniffled and curled up more," Fuyumi-neesan..w-why don't they love me...a-am I a disappointment...?" I whispered, turning over to look at her. I also saw uncle Shouta, Uncle Mirai, and  Grandpa Torino," No Izuku...they're just being dumb right now" she said, kneeling down next to me, poking my nose.

I smiled softly, before looking at my uncles and grandpa, " c-can I become a hero, even if I don't have a quirk?" I asked, shakily.

Uncle Mirai smiled and kneeled down next to Fuyumi, and ruffled my hair, " You be the best hero out of all of Us, Izuku. I promise" he said, making me smile, with tears in my eyes.

Only I didn't realize how much worse it would be going forward...

-Age 8-

I looked up at the sky, sniffling, covering my eye. Shoto Todoroki had put a burn on my face, just like his own, because I had let it slip that I was learning how to defend myself from Uncle Mirai. I was just minding my own business, when I was suddenly frozen in ice," W-wha..?" I said,  looking around. I couldn't see out of my left eye, due to the bandage, but I knew this ice anywhere," So, what's this about you training, you DAMN DEKU?"

'Kacchan..' I thought," P-please, K-Kacchan, i- I just-"

"SHUT UP!" Izumi yelled, stepping out of the brush, with Shoka following her, looking down.

"Maybe this will show you, Deku, that you should stop trying to be a Hero"  Kacchan said, he threw a explosion at my left side...I screamed bloody murder, as I felt my left arm go numb...and then nothing, " OH SHIT" Kacchan yelled, " ICY HOT, DO SOMETHING"