Chapter 2: Goodbyes and Wakanda

Izuku's POV

I stood out on the deck of the Helicarrier,  just enjoying the fresh air, when I felt a hand on my left shoulder. I look over and see Dad smiling," Hey dad" I said

"Hey bud. I just wanted to know if you were ready to go." I nodded, as Mom joined us, as we made our way to the Quin-Jet. All of a sudden, another Quin-Jet landed right next to us. The back opened up, and 5 people quickly walked out.

"Izuku?" One voice called out. I quickly turned," Uncle Aizawa?" I asked. The 4 of the 5 people stared at me," Jeez kid, it's only been a day, how much did you grow?" Uncle Aizawa asked chuckling.

I blushed and rubbed the back of my head. They came closer, and I easily stood over them," HI Auntie Fumi, Uncle Sasaki, Uncle Nedzu, Grandpa Torino!" I said excitedly. They grew smiles and crowded around me so they could say goodbye.

"I don't know how long I'll be gone, but maybe you could visit?" I asked, looking at Tony, and Dad who were standing nearby.

"I'll have to ask Fury, but I'm sure it's do-able, as long as we're not on a mission." Tony said, with Dad nodding.

I soon got back up, and we all exchanged goodbye, with Uncle Nedzu saying that he expects to see me at the UA Entrance Exams in 8 years.

I smiled as I waved bye to them, and climbed into the Quin-Jet.  I buckled my seat belt, across from mom, while Dad sat at the front.

We lifted up off the ground and started flying a random direction.  I yawned softly, before leaning back slightly, letting sleep overtake me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groaned as I felt the jet pitch. I opened my eyes slowly, and saw mom unbuckling herself," Mom?" I asked softly, feeling something on me. I looked down, and saw it was a thick blanket. I groaned, as I unbuckled myself slowly. Mom looked at me, and smiled," You have a nice nap, sweetheart?" She asked softly, as I stood up, and stretched before going over and leaning on her shoulder gently.

"Aww, still tired, hun?" She asked gently, and I nodded,  making her laugh, and pet my hair.

"You can sleep soon. Sweetheart. We're getting your new arm, remember?" I nodded softly, before getting off of her. I slowly made my way to the cockpit," Whoa..." I said, making Dad look at me.

"Welcome to Wakanda, Bud" he said, as we flew through a small opening, almost looking like a dome. Inside was multiple buildings, and skyscrapers that touched the sky. We soon made our way to a platform, and landed, the back of the Quin-Jet opening.

We all walked out, and saw a bunch of guards standing with spears, and an African man, and two woman walking towards us

"T'Challa." Dad said, grasping his hand.

"Steve" the now named T'Challa said, with a warm smile.

"You remember my wife, Natasha" he said, and T'Challa smiled, grasping her hand as well.

"Its nice to see you again, T'Challa" she said, before turning her head," Izuku, come here"

I slowly walked forward, kind of intimidated

"This is our Son, Izuku" she said

"H-hi Mister T-t'Challa" I said, softly. His eyes widened," This is-"

"Yes, we finally found him" Dad said, smiling softly. T'Challa smiled, before he looked at me again, and his eyes widened again. I kind of curled into myself, softly, before Mom hugged be tight.

"Who did this to him" the man asked, his voice tense.

"They aren't important. We got them away from them, that's all that matters now" Dad said, before looking at T'Challa," Tony said you had someone who could help?"