The Blonde (1)

On my way back, I spotted Camilo engaged in conversation with a blonde girl. She possessed striking blue-green eyes and what some might call a 'perfect' body. It was clear she was flirting with him, but I wasn't about to stand for it.

Approaching them, I boldly kissed Camilo on the cheek, earning a less-than-pleased look from the girl.

"Oh, hey, princesa," greeted Camilo with a smile.

"Hey, babe." I replied, grinning mischievously.

"This is Gabriela," Camilo introduced, gesturing towards the girl.

"Hey, I'm Y/N," I greeted with a grin, though Gabriela's response was less than enthusiastic.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Oh, I was on my way back, but Gabriela fell and needed some help," Camilo explained.

"Ah, okay. I was heading back too, as I was supposed to pick up sewing supplies for Mirabele," I explained.

"Great, then we can all head back together, right?" Camilo suggested.

"Of course," I agreed. After bidding farewell, Camilo and I continued on our way back.

"I knew you were jealous," Camilo teased as we walked.

"What else was I supposed to do when some b** is flirting with you?" I retorted, my anger evident.

"Aw, you're adorable when you're angry, baby." Camilo chuckled, attempting to ease the tension.

"Shut up," I grumbled, though his kiss softened my mood, and we continued our walk with a comfortable silence.

"Oh, by the way, Carlòs asked if I was single," I teased, eager to see Camilo's reaction.

"He asked that?" Camilo's tone grew slightly defensive.

"Yes, he did," I confirmed, unable to contain my amusement as we shared a laugh.