How they act jealous

Camilo:
Will start making excuses and asking to leave example; "mi amor I'm getting tired can we leave?" "I think we should go home it's late" "I'm hungry can we go home to eat?" "I'm not feeling well"- he does this because he doesn't want to be directly rude towards the person he is jealous of and wants to just go away and pretend it never happened. Once you get home he will express his concern.

Bruno:
Will just walk away (he's scared of interaction) but will confront you and would probably be visibly upset for the rest of the day

Felíx:
Will get all defensive and mad at the person but he tries to stay calm and eventually will take you away from the person

Augustine:
Will just be upset and extremely aloof for the rest of the day, if you ask why he will express his concerns.

Luisa:
Will get really upset and her eye will start twitching, once she gets home she cries her eyes out and you ask why and she replies with "isawyouweregettingalongwiththatpersonreallywellandigot.. JEALOUS! Andthenigotsadbecauseithoughtyouwouldleavemeforthem" you couldn't understand what she was saying and the only word you could really make out was jealous so you hugged her and reassured her.

Isabela:
Will hit the person with a plant and walk away with you. Every time she says "don't get all flirty with MY PARTNER."

Mirabel:
Will just get really upset and start overthink and contemplating if she's good enough for you *it's because they are more talented than me!* she would think, she'd get mad and lash out and you. "WHY WERE YOU SO HAPPY? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?" and you'd have to calm her down.

Dolores:
Doesn't really get jealous because she hears everything that goes on. When she does tho she will start tuning in on the person more and more to convince you they aren't is good and they seem.

Julietà:
Will get all mad and start arguing with you but it's very easy to calm her down.

Pepà:
Will start thundering and raining and won't listen to you until she gets some alone time.