Fun In Mauville City

The next morning, I get up, yawning and stretching. I change and fix my hair, then head to the kitchen where Steven was already sitting at a table. I noticed he was already finishing up his breakfast, so I rushed to get mine. I quickly sit across from him and start eating. "Good morning, Alyssia. You know we're not in a hurry." I freeze with a piece of food held up to my mouth and reply, "I know, but I don't want to make you wait." He chuckled, "Just slow down, please. I don't mind waiting." I smiled and began eating again, at my own pace. After I finished, we left the pokemon center and headed out of Lavaridge Town. Steven grabbed my hand and said, "So, Mauville City is up ahead. I was thinking we could spend the day there having fun together." I nodded, "Sounds good to me. What kinds of things do they have there?" "Well, there's the sights, the shops, the food. They have all kinds of things to do." I grinned at him, "Wow, sounds like a lot to do in one day." "Maybe, but it'll be fun." "I can't wait to get there." After a little more walking, I could see the city ahead. My pace quickened and I practically pulled Steven along behind, eager to see the sights of Mauville City.

When we entered the city, I stopped, looking around in awe at everything around me. Steven stepped forward a bit and said, "Why don't I show you the sights?" I quickly nodded with a smile plastered on my face. Steven led me around, sometimes stopping when I saw something interesting. I saw one shop with a sign that said 'Pokemon Reflexology Services' and tugged on Steven's sleeve. He turned toward me as I pointed to the shop, asking, "Isn't that like, massages and stuff?" He looked at it and replied, "Yeah, why? Do you want to give our pokemon special treatment?" "They do deserve it." Steven agreed and we walked over to the little shop. The lady at the counter greeted us, "Hi, do you want us to treat your pokemon to a nice massage?" I nodded, "Yes, please." Steven and I released our pokemon and watched as one by one, they got a nice, soothing massage. I sighed, "I wish they gave people massages too." Steven got closer and whispered in my ear, "I'd be happy to give you a shoulder rub later." I whispered right back, "That sounds like a great idea." He chuckled as the lady came over to us saying, "There, your pokemon have all been treated." I could tell our pokemon looked happy and relaxed as we returned them. We paid the lady and left the shop.

We looked a bit more before stopping in front of a cafe. Steven asked, "How about a relaxing cup of tea? It's delicious." I nodded and let Steven lead me in. We sat, side by side at a booth and a waiter came and took our order. As soon as he left, Steven draped an arm around my shoulder. The waiter soon came back with our tea, which I immediately took a sip of. I licked my lips and said, "Mmm, that's really good." "Told you." We continued drinking our tea until both our cups were empty. Steven paid for us both, then we left, hand in hand. We passed by more shops until I noticed a jewelry shop. There were lot's of pretty accessories, and I couldn't help but stop and look. Steven followed my gaze and chuckled, "Alyssia, do you want to look?" I looked at him and replied, "Yeah, if you don't mind." "Not at all." I went to the shop with Steven following behind. After looking for a bit, Steven asked, "Anything you want?" "Not really, I just enjoy looking." "You sure?" "Yeah, let's go." I took his hand and led him away from the shops. I headed outside toward the pokemon center. I looked at the darkening sky and said, "I didn't realize how late it was. We should get our rooms for the night." As I started walking toward the pokemon center, Steven tugged my hand back, causing me to stop and turn toward him. He smiled, "Wait. There's something I want to show you."

He led me back inside and up the stairs to the second floor, then the third floor. When we arrived at the third floor, I was surprised to see the entire level was outside. I gasped, looking around at the scenery. The place was full of greenery and a few wild pokemon. There were even a few old couples sitting at benches, enjoying the view. I rushed over to the edge, leaning over the railing to look around. The only thing I could say was, "Wow." Steven came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my cheek. He then said, "Let's find a place to sit down." "Ok." He released me and wrapped and arm around my waist as we started walking. We followed the path around, passing by the benches already taken. At one point, we passed by an old couple, who looked at us and said, "Ah, young love." "What a cute, young couple." I felt my face flush and I walked closer to Steven. When we finally found an available bench, we sat down. Steven kept an arm around me as I leaned on his shoulder. I looked out at the sunset and sighed "What an amazing view. Thanks for bringing me here, Steven." "You're welcome, I wanted to share this moment with you." His hand rubbed up and down my side, causing me to relax.

It grew quiet, and Steven's hand now rested on my waist. "Alyssia?" "Hmm?" There was no reply. Before I could ask anything else, Steven's hand went under my chin, lifting my head up to face him. I stared into his steel blue eyes as I asked, "Steven?" "Yes?" "What are you doing?" "Hoping to steal a kiss. May I?" I slowly nodded and watched as Steven's face got closer until his lips were on mine. My eyes fluttered shut as I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back. His hand went from my chin down to my waist, slowly pulling me closer. He was so gentle that I felt like I might melt. He finally pulled away and smiled, "That was enjoyable." All I could do was giggle. I noticed Steven look out at the sky and I realized it had gotten dark. He looked back at me and said, "Come on, let's go get our rooms." I nodded and we went back down to the pokemon center. I went to my room and changed, suddenly hearing a knock on my door. I opened it to see Steven, who quickly came in and shut the door. "Steven, what are you doing?" "I told you I'd give you a shoulder rub, didn't I?" "Oh, alright." I sat on my bed with Steven behind me. He started rubbing my shoulders, causing a sigh to escape my lips. It felt amazing. After a bit, I grew tired and yawned. Steven's hands stopped moving and guided me down on the bed, where I curled up on my side. Steven got up and pulled the covers over me. He lightly kissed my forehead saying, "Goodnight, Alyssia." Too tired to reply, I smiled as Steven quietly left my room, allowing me to drift off into a peaceful slumber.