Male OC

Wisemans Grandchild Male Oc

Old World Information

Name: Heriko(Hear-ei-Ko), Sagomiu(Sa-Go-Me-You)

Race/Skin: Japanese, Light Caramel

Gender: Non Binary

Age: 25 - 26

Birth: October 30

New world Information

Name: Mori 'Oni'(given by the kidnappers)/Wolford

Nickname(s): Demon, Reni, Candy, Sweet love(for love of sweets)

Race/Skin: Caramel

Gender: Male

Age: 14 - 15

Birth: Unknown

Sexuality: Pansexual

Looks

Eyes(color, shape): Maroon/Dark red, soft, and oval

Hair(length, type, color): Ankle length , white/silver, soft

Height: 150-160cm

Weight: 119lbs

History

Likes: Hot guys, cute things, making things(spells, clothing, ext.), dancing, singing, cooking, sweets, baking, etc.

Dislikes: Mean people, kidnappers, his friends getting hurt, etc.

Family: Mother and Father(Unknown), other family members(Unknown for now)

Background: Mori was kidnapped at the age of five and was experimented on by two very mean people that would beat him if he didn't listen. He escaped after becoming a demon from the hatred he held for the kidnappers. After he escaped he met a 10 year old boy and they became friends. This boy was Shin Wolford and he helped Mori learn more about the world(mainly magic and fighting). Mori is able to use very powerful magic and can easily beat Shin in both physical and magical combat. Mori uses his past knowledge from his former life to help him understand things. He believes he has a brother but he can't remember the face of his brother. Mori thinks of the Wise man as his gramps and treats him as such. Shin and Mori call each other cousins though they are well aware they aren't.