Chapter 1(Welcome to My... Death?!)

Third Person POV

There is a person working at a desk in an employee building with multiple floors, in the middle of Tokyo, Japan. Their name is Heriko Sagomiu, they have been working on a project for their company for the past week non stop. They have lost so much in just their 20's, their family, their will to live, and even-

"Hey, will you shut up for once!" Someone yells at a person sitting at a desk humming. The person looked at them and said "Do you even know my name?" the other person yelled " You're useless "Heriko from the Sagomiu family! Everyone knows you should just die!" The person now known as Heriko response "Seems you'll get your wish" and points behind the man before continuing " Though I think we might both die to a gun" Heriko as been wanting to die for years now, but at his workplace, what a bore, Heriko would much rather be taken out to a dinner or something to get poisoned, but he has no such luck. Two shots were fired and Heriko slouched back in his chair with a bullet hole to the head.

Heriko's POV

"I died? Oh well, not like I wanted to live anyways" a girl spoke up and said "Hello brave soul, you will be sent to a new world after your unforcenet end to have a second chance and-" I cut her off and said "My death wasn't unforchenet, I also don't want a second chance, I don't even want to live!" The girl looked at me and said "In this new world you will face many challenges and hardships but I believe in you" I look at this lady and say "So I'm getting isekai'd like in anime's and manga's, right?" The girl looked at me and said "Exactly! Now Have a good time with your new life!"

Great I get to start a new life, well let's get this over with.

Third Person POV

Heriko opens their eyes to find a figure holding him close, Heriko assumes this is their mother and the figure that keeps poking them is their father. Heriko hears one say "My precious boy, Mori..." Heriko is no idiot and understands that is their name though they don't understand why they can't see the people. Heriko, now named Mori, hears their father yell "Come h-re Ol-er your br-her is h-re!" Mori could not understand everything but could tell their father was calling someone in the family named Oler or something like that. Mori knew that was probably not the other person's name but they're going to call them that for now till they learn the language.

The person that was called walked into the room. They had white hair and red eyes, that is all Mori could see.

Mori's POV

I am now named Mori and am a boy now. I got passed to my father or the figure I think is my father, and he yelled for someone to come here named Oler or something. I really don't care if I got the name right or wrong. When the person walked in they actually had color, their hair is white, their eyes are red, and the rest of them seemed to be around the age of 12 or something. The person came over to me and asked the figure holding me something. I got passed to the boy and I grabbed his hair while trying to stand in his arms. I really want to know who this boy is.

Mystery Boy's POV

I heard my father yell for me to come meet my newborn brother, I am so excited to see him. I walked in the room and saw my father holding a boy wrapped in a blanket. I asked father if I could hold him, I got to hold my brother and he started to move. I saw his hands reach up for me and mother said "Looks like he likes you, dear." I looked at my brother and smiled. I brought him closer and kissed his forehead. I went to give him to my mother but he grabbed my hair and refused to be let go. That night I slept holding my newborn brother in my arms. My parents say that my brother gets cranky whenever they hold him and only allows me to hold him. Doctors say Mori is blind and cannot see, he finds me being with him calming. I wonder why he doesn't feel calm with mother and father.

Five years later my brother is able to use almost all the magic I can. Mori loves to dance and play around with me. When we play hide and seek he always finds the best places to hide, even if he can't see. He acts like his life is normal and not odd. I had asked him if he could describe my appearance, he said that I have beautiful white hair and ruby like eyes. Mori said that is all he can see along with the trees and animals. I finally decided to ask the question I needed to for quite some time, going over to Mori who was playing in the dirt and asked "Mori, am I the only person you can see the color of?" Mori turned around and nodded and said "Mother and father do not exist in my sight. I am simply scared." I walk over to Mori and hug him letting him know I am here for him.

Mori's POV

Five years have passed and I can now see the trees, plants, and even kind animals. My sight was never a problem until late on a cold winter day, I saw a white rabbit and went to feed it something but as I stepped outside I felt cold strong arms pick me up about five feet off the ground. I heard my brother trying to fight whoever it was. I saw fire, no, a fire ball going straight for him. Using the magic he taught me, I protected him and the house from getting damaged with a magic barrier, unfortunately this also gave the mean people a chance to get away with me in toe.

It has been a month since the kidnapping. When we got to this old dusty place, they put me into a jail cell with rusting bars, a plank of wood to sleep on, and a hole in the ground as my toilet. I still can't see them but I can see everything else. I might be able to escape in a few years, I just hope they don't do anything too bad. The mean people have beat me and used me as a practice target, though it isn't all bad, there is a male here that describes himself as "a blonde beauty that is stronger than any other. Eyes as blue as the waves crashing from the ocean." He teaches me swordsmanship and how to do basic things in life like read, write, and even hunt. He always had to teach me at night when the others were asleep.