𝘼𝙥𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙥𝙨𝙚

CORA GARNET is new to the Valley and is hoping to join a dojo. As she moves to her new school she quickly befriends someone who she doesn't know is a terrible bully and her neighbor. She try's her best to help him fix's his ways, without trying to fall in love.

ANTHONY LARUSSO is a boy badly pressured by his peers to be mean and terrible. He can't escape it without damaging his reputation, and in his eyes that means it's worth bullying a kid. When his new next door neighbor turns his perspective, he trys putting the past behind and be a better person. Mostly because of her.

THE VALLEY is changing, the Miyagi-dos and the Eagle Fangs are working together to try to defeat Cobra Kai. They both made a deal with Cobra Kai and whichever dojo loses the The All Valley Under 18 Karate Tournament Is forced to shut down their dojo. Daniel and Johnny try to put there past behind, but are just some wounds to deep to mend.

COBRA KAI is under new management with John Kreese and his old friend from the army and old business partner , the rich CEO of DynaTox industries Terry Silver. They join forces to train the Cobra Kai students for the The All Valley Under 18 Karate Tournament.

[ takes place in season 4 ]

" god, its like we need to live in fear all the time because of this karate rivaliry."

" with Cobra Kai around, it IS the apocalypse"

" haha veryyyy funny Sam, now go away I'm trying to watch a movie with my girlfriend"

     " you make me a better person Cora "

                                   -♔-

Cast -♔-

" HA! Title of your sex tape "

Kerri Medders as Cora Garnet

Favorite Color: purple

Age: 14

Hobbies: karate, painting, singing and writing.

Aesthetic: Vintage and Dark Academia

School Year: 8th Grade

Favorite Show: Brooklyn 99

Favorite Movie: Varys between Back to the Future and The Breakfast Club

Favorite Candy: Skittles and M&Ms

               " you know you love me "

Griffin Santopietro as Anthony LaRusso

Favorite Color: Moss Green

Age: 14

Hobbies: video games and basketball

Aesthetic: Athletic

School Year: 8th Grade

Favorite Show: Brooklyn 99

Favorite Movie: Seed of Chucky

Favorite Candy: Twix and M&Ms

☾ And the rest of the cast as themselves cause I'm too lazy ☽

                               And Now

For The Moment Everyone's Been Waiting For

                           I present to you

                              𝘼𝙥𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙥𝙨𝙚

          𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 ♥︎