𝙄𝙑

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰:

❝ In this world it's just us, you know it's not the same as it was. ❞
                                                                                 ┚

 ❞                                                                                 ┚

UNEDITED

꧁Cora's 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

Two days later

================================

     I was still hungover the conversation I had with Anthony LaRusso at midnight. I was leaning over my window on the second story of my house while looking down at a fluffy haired boy with, I dare say... a cute smile.

I admit the scene was very alike that Romeo and Juliet scene where Juliet was leaning over her balcony watching Romeo pour his heart into soft spoken words.

Except Anthony LaRusso wasn't doing that, he just wanted to talk to me and start over. The dim light of the sidewalk lamp post was only illuminating so much. "listen Cora, I want to start over  with you. I understand that what I was doing with Kenny was wrong and I want to make it up to you."

I was hesitant to say yes but his charming aroma was pulling me in. "alright LaRusso, I'll let you make it up to me." I refuse to call him by his first name.

I see the faded outline of a smile on his face as he waves me goodbye and walks down the street to his house. I couldn't comprehend the interaction that had just taken place a minute ago. I stared at the sport where he once stood, I spotted the light that was turned on in LaRusso's house to quickly turn off as I shut my window. Looks like someone was also tired like me.

-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in a haze, I brushed my teeth and picked out an outfit. I found a purple tank top at the bottom of my hamper and black jeans with brown all stars.

I grabbed my phone, headphones , toast ,my backpack and chapstick. I blasted Taylor Swift through my headphones while applying a snall amount of chapstick on my dry lips.

The walk to the bus stop was and soon I was met with the brown eyes that threw rocks at my window just last night.

Anthony smiled at me and the bus rolled down the street. He quickly got on and went to his friends but I just waited for Kenny to come before getting on the bus with him.

I was fully sure I had distracted him from Anthony but just in case I gave him one of my headphones and let him jam out to London Boy with me.

I felt Anthony staring at me again as Kenny and I sat down, if I didn't know any better I would say he had a crush on me.

" how are you?" I asked Kenny , " I'm great but I tried out for this karate dojo and they laughed in my face."

" that's terrible Ken I'm sorry" I said in solace. " it's fine I'm planning on going back and showing them what I can really do."

" okay great, I was also thinking of joining a dojo. Seems like everyone in this town knows how to throw a punch." I said in hopes of turning the conversation around. " I went to Cobra Kai to try out maybe you should come too!" Kenny said excitedly

" Maybe I'll come but I'm actually thinking of joining Myagi Do, seems to be popular as well." I said as I went to switch the song to something more upbeat than Cornelia Street like Gorgeous.

" okay cool!" Kenny replied and we both got off the bus. We said our goodbyes and I headed to the first period of the day, history.

-------------------------------------------------------

It was now a free period so I went to the library to study and soon later Romeo sat in front of me.

" hey Cora, I found out how to make it up to you!" LaRusso said as he pulled out county fair tickets. " how about you make it up to Kenny first." I said and pushed the tickets away from me.

" Well he kinda doesn't want my apology I guess." Anthony said. LaRusso didn't give up and persisted that I come with him to the fair.

With some miracle I gave in.

Anthony smiled hard, dimples.

He said great ,bid me good bye and walked out of the library. Jeez he doesn't give up.

I stood up and grabbed my stuff and left for the last period of the day.

I entered the class and almost everyone wasn't there, but still Anthony and Lia were there.

"Well, everyone who's not here is getting detention so since there is no point in teaching cell reconstruction to three students alone. You may leave." Said the teacher as she sat down in her chair and started typing away at her computer.

Lia was the first to get up and she left without no hesitation. I was a little hesitant but I got up and left to go to my locker, at the time I didn't know that Anthony decided to follow me.

I got to my locker and dropped off my science books and grabbed my headphones.

I truned around in a startle and saw Anthony leaning his shoulder on the lockers, " Jesus, you scarred me Anthony!" " sorry I was gonna ask y- wait. You called me Anthony."

I turned to walk away and leave school but Anthony had grabbed my wrist and started running towards the back exit.

" LARUSSO LET ME GO!" I yelled as he continued to drag me to the exit. Once we got outside he said to drop off our bags next to the bleachers and then run the fair.

" wait this was just a ruse to get me to go to the fair today?"

" yes "

-------------------------------------------------------

We ran to the fair and saw so many cool stalls.
I pointed to the photo booth and Anthony shook his head. I grabbed his hand and ran to the booth before a couple took it.

I had done a model pose , a silly face and a neautral smile. We had three picture left and before posing Anthony quickly said " I'm sorry for everything really."

I stopped posing " I appreciate it LaRusso."  I smiled at him, he smiled back. We were getting closer and closer to eachother, WTH is happening?! We were so close to kissing, I felt his lips brush against mine.

FLASH!

The camera had taken another picture and we needed to leave the booth to collect the pictures. We both quickly separated due to the camera so it was awkward. I grabbed the pictures and the last few were us literally so close the kissing. 

-------------------------------------------------------

After the booth, it was weird between us. We left early to grab our backpacks, and quickly said goodbye. I went home and took a shower and collapsed in bed.