Entity vs Astral Mother!

Somewhere in Dhruba domain.

Dhruba: "So she the one you want to fight?" He ask Entity as the two are watching the fight that are taking place in Evolving Hero/Ruler of the Abyss.

Entity: "Yup" he said as he be wanting to fight her for a long time.

Dhruba: "Welp I not staying for this" he said as he teleport out of his domain.

Entity: "Now then let bring her here" he said as his eyes glow dark purple.

Somewhere in Error404 domain.

Currently Astral Mother is trying to kill Abyss Sans but suddenly chains of unknown material wrap around her surprising everyone.

Astral Mother: "What is this!" She said as she try to escape but discovered that her powers are nullify shocking her and everyone as a dark portal appear under her.

Abyss Sans: "Is this any of your doing?" He ask the other sans which they shake their head no.

Immediately dark hands came out from the portal and drag Astral Mother into the portal.

Back to Dhruba domain.

Entity stand in front the same portal that is dragging Astral Mother into. But after a few seconds Astral Mother fully came out from the portal and land in front of Entity feet.

Astral Mother: "Who dare to interrupt my plans" she said but upon looking at Entity her eyes widen in fear

Entity: "Hello b*tch" he said and punch Astral Mother in the face which actually hurt her.

Astral Mother: "I don't know who you are but you will not interfere with my plans!" She yell with rage as she spit out a little blood.

Entity: "Oh trust me sl*t you have no chance against me" he said as he unleash an wave of unknown that actually harm Astral Mother shocking her as how much a threat this enemy.

Astral Mother: "He is different than any subject I encountered" she thought as she try to attack but discovered that her powers ain't working.

Entity: "I see you discovered that your powers ain't working well I can explain that any being that I touch will have their powers nullify for a certain time limit" he said as he dash and punch her in the womb area causing pain to her.

Astral Mother: cough out blood "Grr you won't win!" She said and was about to punch when the same chain hold her arm.

Entity: "That chain is made out of Nothing herself so anything you do is pointless" he said.

Astral Mother point her finger and fire First shot but to her surprised it barely done anything to Entity which she fire Second shot but it done nothing to him.

Entity: "You can't destroy me if I don't exist" he said shocking her at his logic.

Astral Mother: "grr how!" She yell as she try to done all her attacks but all her attacks done absolutely nothing.

Entity: "As I say you can't destroy me if I don't exist" he said and grab Astral Mother neck.

Astral Mother: "Then let see if you can beat my children" she said but her eyes widen as her mama call wasn't working.

Entity: "You are a idiot but since you enjoy experiment so much I will give you experiment" he said as tentacles came out of his back but the tips are hands equip with tools.

Astral Mother eyes widen as she scream in fear as Entity experiment her.

A few hours later.

Dhruba return to his domain but upon returning he is shock at the screen.

Entity is on his throne with Astral Mother belly dancing while wearing a shirt saying "Entity property and sl*t" on it.

Dhruba: "... Why?" He ask.

Entity: "she actually became this when I done my own experiment on her and now she became an submissive pet" he said rubbing her cheek which she purr as her eyes are filled with empty but love to Entity.

Dhruba: "... No comment" he said with nothing to question.

An: ... Should I be worry?

Hatred An: No as I learn torture from his methods so don't question.

An: anyway the reason there ain't much is because Entity can freeze time in certain domains like Dhruba so the few hours are actually a thousand years for Astral Mother.