A Dance Recital And Late Night Chats

You looked at yourself in the mirror and wondered if you looked good. You wore a black button up that was tucked into your dark colored jeans. You also wore a pair of black shoes. Your hair was combed back and held with gel.

You looked ready to go to a dance recital.

Liz: Y/N, hurry up. I'll leave you, I swear to God.

You just shook your head and walked out of your room. Liz was also wearing nice clothing for Blossom's recital. She wore a bit more formal outfit.

It was a black dress that reached to her ankles. Her hair was also done up in a bunch and she wore contacts instead of her glasses.

Liz: Are you ready? We need to get going.

You nodded. You looked over to Coruage who was asleep on the couch. The TV was playing some news broadcast so you knew he would be okay.

And so, you and your sister headed out to go to Blossom's Dance Recital.

You couldn't wait.

Power Up!

You weren't expecting to ever be inside the Grand Opera Hall of Townsville, but here you were.

Professor: Elizabeth, Y/N. I'm happy that you two are here.

Liz and the Professor greeted each other with a hug, but the Professor gave you a firm handshake. You then noticed his daughters.

Bubbles wore a baby blue dress that reached her knees. She also had a pair of earrings and a rather nice looking necklace. Her hair was done up in a way you weren't used to seeing.

Buttercup, on the other hand, wore a black dresshirt with a green bow tie. She also wore a pair of black pants and her hair was done the way it usually was. She didn't wear any makeup or any jewelry.

They both looked nice in their own ways.

Y/N: Hey.

Bubbles: Hello, Y/N. You look quite handsome tonight.

You smiled at the compliment.

Y/N: Thanks. You both look gorgeous as well.

Bubbles lifted her fist up to her mouth as she smiled. She really hoped that you couldn't see her blush. She just hasn't had a guy compliment her like that before.

Buttercup, however...

Buttercup: Flattery like that will get you everywhere.

She nudged your side, but you just looked to her father to see what he would say. He wasn't even paying attention.

You just chuckled a bit shyly. Buttercup suddenly locked her arm with yours while Bubbles got your other side. They both then began to pull you along into the building.

The Professor and Liz hung back for a bit to talk about work. You did kind of want them to be with you, but you suppose that spending some time with the girls wouldn't be so bad.

Buttercup: So, what the heck is up with you and Princess? She was all clingy. It was weird.

Isn't that exactly what they were doing with you right now?

Y/N: We're just.....acquaintances.

Bubbles: Really? But she's so awful.

You couldn't argue with that. But you also couldn't tell them that she was blackmailing you.

That would only cause more problems.

More problems that you didn't want to deal with.

You checked in and immediately headed in to find your seats. Once you were actually seated, you realized just how packed the whole place was.