Were going after it

Claire begins to load people on submarines and has acu guards drive the submarines through the mosasaur habitat.

We're trained to take out the mosasaur ms.Dearing an acu guard says good Claire says if it tries to attack take it out she says frowning.

Claire Owen yells as he runs towards her Owen thank god she says looking at him in a loving way.

What happened Owen asks well we had some old friends show up the original velociraptors tried killing us all but we're leaving in the subs she says.

No we're not Owen says as the sun sets behind him we're going after it with everything we got he says frowning.

Okay Claire says go without us we'll take the last sub Claire tells the acu.

Okay ms. he says but we are leaving in two minutes if you change your mind okay thank you Claire says lets go she says looking at Owen. They drive on Owens motorcycle to the lab.

Claire walks in and looks around the place is torn up and destroyed. What happened Claire says dr.Wu she tells herself.

Claire runs through the lab doors to a horrifying scene the pack of old velociraptors eating scientists dead body Claire looks to the left and sees Wu's dead body laying there.

The raptors look up and see Owen and Claire standing in the door way and begin to slowly approach them.

Owen grabs Claire and shits the door and locks it by putting his rifle through the Handel. Go they'll find a way out Owen yells at Claire they begin to run down the stairs. Owen gets to the bottom and runs to the raptor paddock Charlie he yells as the raptor comes too Owens side the other raptors jump through the top window the raptor Charlie snarls and runs at one of the three raptors Charlie takes it out with ease the second one Charlie fights is harder than the first biting Charlie 5 times but Charlie manages to get ahold of its neck.

But the alpha raptor grabs Charlie's neck with its teeth and snaps his neck causing Charlie's body to collapse Charlie Owen screams. Let's go Claire screams to Owen.

Owen takes a second to believe it but then turns around and gets on his bike with Claire on the back I've got 2 ideas he says and they might work he says over the engine.

Release blue echo and delta he tells Claire and make them follow us the indominus Rex Is going down one way or another he says