6.

—

Frist I heard Allison scream. Then the scent of blood made its way to me and then all I could think about was blood. The fight was tugging at my strength and with that increasing my blood lust.

I stopped everything that I was doing, making Isaac drop on the floor, catching his breath and I turned to Derek who was holding Allison. She had a small cut on her arm. Within seconds I was hovering over her and everyone in the ice skating hall knew, that I was going to succumb my blood lust.

I stared at the blood that was on her skin. I ignored her and Scott screaming at me. The only thing I focused on was the blood. The red tasty liquid and that I didn't sink my fangs into a human for so long.

I looked up to Derek, who was holding Allisons arm in front of me. He said with the perfect smile on his lips:"Go ahead. Drink it. I know that you want to".

Before I was able to taste Allisons blood I grabbed Derek and dragged him in vampire speed across the hall.

Allison knew that she had to go, so she ran away without me having to tell her.

I took Derek's head and banged it a few times against the wall until he seemed to be unconscious. Or at least shocked.

Isaac was still exhausted on the floor, while Erica seemed to win because Scott was distracted by Allison and me.

I had to do something about it. I used my magic to turn the ice into water under Derek, Isaac and Erica. The three sink into the liquid, before they could do something about it, I froze the water again. Derek and his pack were now captured in the ice.

"Oh my goodness", Scott said in shock and exhaustion,"You alright?".

"I'm fine. How about you?", I asked.

"Im okay I guess. Did anything happend to Allison?", Scott asked.

I shook my head:"Only Derek cut her arm. But that's it". I stared at the alpha.

"Let us go you fucking bitch", Erica hissed.

"I thought you are the bitch?", I laughed, making her shout up.

"Let us go", Derek said coldly. He was fully in the frozen water. Only his head stock out.

"Only if you stop turning people into wolfs", Scott demanded.

"Okay, okay", he answered.

"And if your pack is going to try and betray or trick me one fucking time again, I'll let you all suffer for the rest of your lives", I growled staring at his eyes, then I quickly looked over to Isaac.

Derek nodded. He wasn't able to catch enough air in his lungs to answer. I turned the ice back into water until the three stood up again. Then I froze the whole ground finally.

"Are we done?", Scott asked quickly.

"Yeah. Go to your girl and get her out of here for good this time", I said, then turned to Derek and his pack.