Chapter 1😙

Y/N= your name
L/N= last name
E/C=eye color
B/T=body type
H/C= hair color
S/C= skin color

The hail and snow was bad, like
really bad. The snow was nearly a foot high, and the hail was coming hard. Why was Y/N at work then? Because it wasn't that bad, only a couple of inches.

But now it's time for Y/N to leave, and they cannot. What are they going to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N sighed loudly, pursing their lip. Stretching their neck, they turned on the small black flashlight and started down the hallway. Their e/c eyes scanned the hallway to make sure no-one else was there.

Hell would surely be waiting for them if caught. The animatronics were in their areas, doing whatever they pleased. But y/n always liked a particular one. Roxxane wolf.

She was tall, feisty, and pretty. No wonder all the kids crowded her. She by far, was y/n's favorite.

y/n brushed their h/c hair back, because the loose hair was sticking to their sweaty forehead. As y/n l/n continued to walk a faint and muffled tune seemed to play.

"What's that?" They mumbled, stopping dead in their tracks and cutting off the flashlight. At first it seemed as a hallucination. But after it continued to play, Y/N knew it wasn't that.

Y/N rubbed their S/C skin as it began to become slightly itchy at their sweaty skin and dry clothes colliding together. Curiosity kills the cat, their mother used to say.

She was wise, and had definitely been through more than Y/N L/N. So who were they not to listen? At first Y/N was going to but when loud footsteps were heard, flight mode kicked in.

Immediately Y/N rushed down the large and long hallways, hearing music and talking. But they knew that the talking were the others.

Eventually they stopped running, running into a random animatronics room to catch their breath. Y/N chest was going up and down rapidly to the point it didn't seem healthy.

Y/N B/T body was laying on the soft carpet of a room. When the adrenaline was over, they looked up to see Roxanne wolf looking at herself in the mirror.

"You are the best, everyone loves you." She growled, before turning to look at Y/N. She seemed to study Y/N L/N all the way down to their posture.

Their H/L H/C and E/C. "Sup' Y/N. What the hell are you doing here after hours?" Roxxane said, walking over to them. By this point, Y/N was already standing up, albeit shakily.

Not because they were nervous, but because their legs hurt. The wolf towered over them, her tail slightly swaying side to side.

"Sorry Roxy. Your room was the first one I ran into. Guess' that was a dumbass move." Y/N said, sighing loudly.

Roxxane smacked her lips before brushing you off. "Don't worry bout it." She growled in her majestic, but slightly raspy voice. Roxxane sat back down, reapplying her purple lipstick.

Y/N sat back and watched silently, before they remembered why they were here. "Roxxane-" A pound on Roxxane's door was heard, causing both of them to jump.

"Hold on." She mumbled, flipping her long silver hair. When she opened the door, a familiar guest walked inside.

Authors note: sorry if this was bad I made this at 3am as a joke and I'm not really taking this as serious. And this is mostly for a friend so yeah but please give feedback..