Chapter 2💪🤨

Y/N= your name
L/N= last name
S/C= skin color
E/C= eye color
H/C= hair color

Y/N held their breath, hiding behind one of Roxy's many mirrors still being able to peak.

They adjusted their e/c eyes to see the door open to reveal a green alligator. Roxxane put her greyish purple hand on her hip.

"Monty, what do you need?" She asked, as he stepped inside. Y/N watched the gator closely, making sure he wasn't going to surprise them.

"Nothing I was just checking up on yah." He huffed, before flopping onto her couch. By now Y/N knew it was alright to come out, so they did.

"Hey, Monty." Y/N said, waving towards him. Monty nodded his head in acknowledgment. Roxxane sat next to Monty, her piercing yellow eyes staring at her nails.

Y/N sat beside Roxanne, smelling her strawberry scent that was built into her. "Hey, do y'all like my nails? They're perfect aren't they." She said, almost not as a question but a statement.

"That was a rhetorical question, Rox." Monty replied as he glanced to look at Y/N. His nearly glowing red eyes said more than they should have.

"Isn't it after hours?" Monty asked, his deep strong voice echoing throughout the room. Y/N put a hand through their H/C hair, before sighing.

"My car isn't working and it's snowing bad. So I have to wait it out." Roxxane lifted one of her eyebrows suspiciously.

"Don't you have friends? Like me. I mean don't you have a phone or something?" She asked, still staring at her nails.

They didn't have one, because they left it at home. Yes that's not a smart move but what do you need a phone for at work? To slack off? At least that's what Y/N L/N believed.

They clasped their S/C colored hands together, a habit. "Well no. I left it at home." They muttered, feeling stupid.

Monty chuckled slightly "Now don't you feel like something? Well Roxxane could take you to a phone booth to call someone." He said, his shiny,green, scaly skin color ever so slightly burning holes into Y/N E/C eyes.

"There's a phone booth? I didn't know that." Roxxane sighed, reapplying her Scarlett red nail polish. The aroma catching Y/N by surprise.

She soon stood up, flipping her silver hair out of her face. "Come on, after we do this, you can probably get someone to pick you up." Roxxane growled, Monty giving a thumbs up.

"Alright, thanks!" They exclaimed, taking Roxxane's cold large hands.  "Brb." She said, turning to Monty flashing him a thumbs up.

~~~~~~~~~

Y/N and Roxxane arrived to the phone booth, immediately they picked up the phone.

"I'm going to call my mom." They said, Roxxane nodding.

Ring..
Ring...
Ring....

No answer? Can't be.

Ring.....
Ring......
"She's not picking up dude." The wolf said from behind.

"Oh.." Y/N L/N muttered, dropping the phone. She was most likely asleep, she sleeps early. They had nobody else to call, which meant they were stuck here.

Author note: wow. Idk why people actually like this but okay. Anyways next chapter is going to have first person perspective and will be longer! I wrote this on my drive home lmao.