CHAPTER FIVE

𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠HEADS UP BEFORE I START!!! The beginning is fluffy to show yours and Freddy's friendship

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠
HEADS UP BEFORE I START!!!
The beginning is fluffy to show yours and Freddy's friendship. They're still figuring out their feelings but this chapter also gets into some drama I would say:) alright now read!!!
***

Today I was working with new interns and they were alright, just two college kids that were a couple. Of course they had to be a couple. They would enter the bathroom together to make out but I would only give them two minutes alone I'm not having my bathroom a mess because of them. I just wanted to go see the band and maybe Bonnie and Foxy too.

I don't think I trust them to be alone though.

Damn, guess I'm gonna have to be mean.

"Alright, no more love stuff please." I squeeze in between the two, who were really close while organizing my stuff.

"This is a work place and I need you two to act like it or you're getting fired from your internship." I cross my arms and both their eyes widen.

"I tried being fun and all but no more bathroom breaks together and no more kissing in this room at all. Do I make myself clear?" I pinch the bridge of my nose and look up at them to see them nodding spastically.

"I need to leave but I really don't trust you guys. I just want to remind you guys there are cameras and you guys break my rules while I'm gone you're gonna be gone." I explain, the girl had tears in her eyes which made me feel a little bad but if you are in an intern place for college it would be smart not to be a dumbass and fuck it up for some guy.

"I don't want you upset." I soften my eyes.

"Just please no more pda."

The boy looked a little mad but he was embarrassed to say anything.

"Sorry Miss [Last Name]." The girl says just above a whisper.

Her name was Julia and her little boyfriend was Kaleb.

"It's okay, we can learn from this and move on. Now I gotta go!" I wave goodbye and they do the same.

"Remember my rules." I say before fully exiting the room.

The place was packed today, it's not surprising but Jesus, hopefully nobody goes to the Aid room while I'm gone.

The first area I went to was Freddy's room he asked me earlier in the day to come pop by when possible. He told me a secret entrance so I don't get caught and get in trouble.