Chapter 5

(At school)

“Kaichou, we need to list the persons who used the infirmary.”

“Kaichou, do we really need to prepare the student guidelines?”

“There’s a lot of budget and things that we need to discuss Kaichou.”

“Ok! Looks like I need to take care of you one by one!” I’m super tired after I went out of the hospital.

“Mia-Chan, I need to ask you something.” Igarashi popped out of nowhere.

“Igarashi? Sorry, I need to take care of these things first.”

“Oh, looks like I bothered you at the wrong time. But Kaichou, I do feel lonely without you around me.”

[SFX: Silence]

EH?

I go red in the face. When I looked around, I was not the only one that who blushed but the SSG officers as well.

“I’ll deal with you later Igarashi.”

(Later)

I’m still at the student council. I’m the only one left here and I’m still super tired. HAY! HAY! HAY!

The door swiftly opened.

“Kaichou, it’s me already.”

“Oh Igarashi, what was the thing that you were going to ask me?”

“When I went at the Maid Latte yesterday, why was your name Misa-Chan instead of Mia-Chan?”

“I don’t know. I just saw the name Misa-Chan on the old members of Maid Latte so I decided to use that name for disguise.”

“Ah ok Mia-Chan.”

Right now me and Igarashi are walking at the hallway then suddenly—

“Hey Igarashi, how about going on a date with me tomorrow?” A girl from last time went out.

“Sorry, I’m going out with Mia-Chan.”

I was stunned.

Me: What are you saying?

Igarashi: It’s true right?

Me: No it’s not!

Girl: I don’t believe you because it’s impossible.

Igarashi: Impossible for what?

Girl: For you two to have a relationship.

Igarashi: Why not?

Girl: It’s because you don’t have any interest in any girls except me.

Igarashi: You’re lying that I have an interest in you.

Girl: Then prove it to me that you two are in a relationship.

Igarashi: What’s the catch?

Girl: If you prove it, then I won’t bother you again. But if not, then all of the girls that have an interest on you will leave this school and Igarashi will go on a date with me.