𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

fyi idk shit abt the nba draft pick sooo if it's inaccurate oh freakin well we ball🧍🏽‍♀️

"𝐖𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥"

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

carson sat in the second row from the stage leaning over to talk jahmere just to past time until the graduation ceremony started. every once in a while he'd stand up and take pictures with his teammates. the music slowly came to an end and a group of professors and dean's took their seats on the stage. famu's flags were walked out by a group of students being placed on each side of the stage.

"may you now raise for our national anthem" the dean spoke into a microphone

the black national anthem began playing and everyone started singing. once the song was over people began sitting down while the dean stayed standing preparing her speech.

"welcome family, friends, and graduates to the class of 2024 spring graduation. this group of students has worked so very hard over the course of these 4 years studying for their degrees and now their time is here. we engage families and friends along with our graduates to applaud each other and themselves for their success and accomplishments. also before we began give it up for our lovely professors and dean's who have overseen this fine group of students"

applause erupting throughout the basketball arena where the graduation was held. each dean and professor took the time to stand up and wave addressing the crowd before sitting back down. after a while the applause came to an conclusion.

"now let's get into the graduation shall we!"

on the side there was an instructor whose sole purpose was to cue each row when to stand up. the instructor cued the first row to stand up and file out their row from the right side walk around everyone else and line up by the flags on the right side of the stage. after the first two rows went and sat back down it was finally carson's turn.

"carson bryant" the announcer called making him walk to the dean shaking her hand posing for the picture

his family and friends erupted into cheer as he officially graduated.

"YEAH 3" bailee yelled out clapping

"TURN ME UP BUB"

after all the rows went everyone sat back down as the dean started to talk again.

"this was by far one if the fastest graduations we've ever held" the dean said making everyone clap