꧁༒☬𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮☬༒꧂

authors note: i refer to nepeta with she/it pronouns and Terezi with they/them pronouns in this story. if you dont like it, leave. 

    She was walking around her room carrying her plushie. she sat down on the floor and spoke to it, " :33< how could i pawsibbly g3t t3r3zi to notic3 m3, th3y always talk to karkitty and vrisk3rs inst3ad of m3."

The plushie just stared at her, it's a stuffed animal. It can't talk! Nepeta decided she should go to terezi's hive and start talking to them more, and when nepeta's ready, it can talk to them. Nepeta put on her headphones and got her backpack. she put some kandi in its bag she was planning on giving to Terezi when she got to their hive. 

~timeskip to terezi's hive~

*Knock knock* Nepeta hears footsteps coming towards the door and starts jumping a little from excitement. it was a little bit nervous of what she would say, but she tried her best to calm down. Terezi opened the door. "C0M3 1N" Nepeta smiled as she walked into their Hive. Nepeta's tail started to sway when Terezi spoke to her. "WHY'D Y0U C0M3 0V3R?"Nepeta hesitated for a second beofre speaking. ":33< w3ll... i had to t3ll m3w som3thing, but i'm kinda n3rvous to tell m3w."  "T3LL M3 >:D" Nepeta hesitated for a bit before taking a breath and confessing to Terezi. ":33< i'm r3d for m3w!" Terezi jumped up and down a few times. They felt red for Nepeta and was excited to hear Nepeta say that. "W3 SH0ULD G0 0UT S0M3T1M3!!!!" Nepeta started to wag its tail. she was so happy that Terezi excepted her flush feelings.  They agreed for Terezi to come to Nepeta's cave the next week. But for now, Nepeta would have to go home to her cave and wait until then.

                                                ▀▄▀▄▀▄🄴🄽🄳 🄾🄵 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁▀▄▀▄▀▄

word count:  138