Moondrop X Reader (they/them)

Moons pov
Another day has pasted, listen to the kids cry to sun about not turning the lights out. I hide when the lights are on as it's to bright for my likings. Sun always has the lights on, never giving me a chance to have a turn in the main daycare area. I sigh to myself and look at the wall. I hear something, or someone slide down the entry slide. "Who is it now?" I ask myself, getting up to peek out out of curiosity. I see a figure in the ball pit, not like an animatronic but a human. They're taller then the kids that play around here during the day and I know it's not a security guard because there are no new ones. I hear sun telling this new person the one rule, don't turn off the lights. They walk behind the security desk and grab the key card. It's my time to shine. I run out of my hidden room and take suns place as he falls. I place my hands on the desk and slowly crawl up. "Naughty Naughty. It's past your bed time, you need to be punished.~" the fear on their face, it did something to me. I lunge at them grabbing them. "Oh, your a cute one~" I purr out, my permanent grin only getting bigger. Their face turn red in the dim lights.

Y/N pov
Why now?! Of all times why did the lights have to black out! I stare at sun, terrified as he yells at me "I warned you! I warned you!" He screams as he falls back. I see a hand grab the counter and pull a large moon shaped head above it. "Naughty Naughty. It's past your bed time, you need to be punished.~" I'm frozen with fear and a little turned on. He grabs me, my face turned red an ache in my core. "H-Hello?" I studded out like an idiot. "Hi~" He grins, the grin seeming to grow. He drags me away farther into the dark. I don't even put up a fight, wondering what he's gonna do to me; is he gonna kill me? Is he gonna fuck me? God the possibilities that could happen just in this moment.

Moons pov
I want to bend them in ways they've never been bent. I want them to cry as I rail my cock so deep into the plush body that they're begging for me. The thought alone makes me shiver. I drag them to one of the clear spots and I let them go. "Oh, not putting up a fight?~ You want me to do naughty things to you, don't you?~" I say, my head blurry with lusts. The image of them crying with my name carved into their thighs makes me want to use them right now, but I have to keep myself together. I have to let them agree to this. They nod their head, a little shyly. "Use your words star, or I'm not gonna touch you.~" I growl out, basically drooling. They let out a soft whine "Yes! God please use me!" They plead, I let out a groan, the whine was so Pathetically cute. I don't wait to rip their clothes off with my nails, they cross their legs being left in their under clothes. I smirk and pull their legs apart and rip the left over covering they have. I watch them shiver from the air hitting their sensitive skin. I crawl on top of them, their face red. I bring my hand down to their thigh, leaving scratches against their skin. Feeling them shiver under me makes me want to slam into them and just take them, but I want to see how long they can last before they break down begging for me to fuck them. I slowly start to carve my name into their thigh. I watch as the blood drips from the cuts. Not deep enough to kill them, but deep enough where it will scar. They're mine now. They whimper as the warm blood rolls down their legs. I can't hold back anymore, the pressure is starting to hurt. I release myself from my pants. They're eyes widen at the sight. "Scared?~" I coo as I gently rub my rip at their entrance. Using my pre-cum to give myself an easier entrance, as if they weren't wet enough. Their cock is dripping pre-cum as their needy hole is begging to be fucked senseless. They're face goes red as I bend their legs to where their head is between their legs. "Are you ready?~" I ask, black drool dripping from my mouth onto their lower thigh dripping down to their ass. They nod "Please!~" they yell out. I slowly slide in as they bite their bottom lip.

Y/N pov
I could feel his tip slide into my needy hole, I bite my bottom lip as he continues to push in. I could feel him shiver as his cock stretches my walls out. I feel his hand wrap around my cock, I shiver from the cold. His hips are pressed against my ass and thighs. He hasn't moved yet, it feels so good but it's not enough. I need more of him. I attempted to move my hips to get some type of friction but I received a harsh slap to the ass. I let out a gasp like yelp, my body moving from the force of the slap. "Beg for me to move~" he says, keeping still his hand now removed from my cock. I groan "Please fuck me, I can't take it anymore I need you. I need you to use me like I'm nothing but a dumb fucktoy for your pleasure!~" It felt like as soon as those words left my mouth he pulled out and rammed back in, knocking the breath out of me. He's thrusting so roughly my brain can't process what's happening. I let out whimpers and moans still trying to keep my voice down, I feel a warm substance dripping from my thighs along with a sting. Moons claw like nails have been digging into my skin drawing blood. The rough and aggressive pace doesn't stop, my mind is blurry with lust. I feel tears from in my eyes and my body moves from the shear force of his movements. His cock is pressing all the right spots in side of my walls.

Moons pov
I can't help it. I don't know what came over me but I can't slow down. It's like I'm being controlled. Their cry's of pleasure are music to my ears. Their face moving making expressions I've only ever dreamed about seeing, their legs acting as a frame for it all just makes me thrusts deeper into their shaking body. They're walls tighten down onto my cock, making me drool more. They have tears falling from their eyes, rolling down their flushed cheeks. Their body temperature is hot and they're rather sweaty as they whimper underneath me. Their cock twitches as I pull out and slam back in. I bring a hand to it and start to stroke it in time with my thrusts. Their eyes roll back as they shoot ropes of cum onto my hand and their face. They clench down on my cock making it hard to continue to thrust from the pleasure. "Fuck, your so tight..your making it hard..for me to keep going~" I pant out between thrusts. Their body is trembling from their orgasm. I pull out and cum onto their stomach, some splashing onto their face. The color of my darkened seaman and theirs mixed on both their chest, stomach, and face is enough to make me cum yet again. The lights turn back on and I dash yelling a quick goodbye as I dash back into my spot.

Suns pov
I just watched the entire thing happen. I may or may not have jerked off to it, but that's for me to know. I dash into the spot where moon was. They open their eyes as I slowly unfold them. "Well hello friend! Would you like to get cleaned up and rest? I can get you some snacks and I can put on a movie!" I say, picking them up. They nod, poor thing I know their gonna be sore. They yawn and nuzzle up to me, I walk into the bathroom and set them on the toilet. I grab a rag and get it damp and start to clean up their wounds first. I then go on to clean the sticky mess of cum on their torso and face. We have extra clothes in our chest compartment so I get out a large shirt for them to wear. I help them out it on and I pick them up once more taking them to the nap area to put on a movie. I grab some snacks and a drink for them while they get comfy. I hand them the remote so they can choose a movie. We cuddled and watched movies that night until they fell asleep.