ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖

"HONEY, I'M HOME" I shouted, as I entered the small one-bedroom apartment me and my boyfriend called home. No answer. "Sweet heart, are you home?" I call out.

'He's probably not home yet.'

I start to undress on my way to the bathroom. Once I get there, I turn on the water and wrap myself in a towel. I step in and take a long shower. I earned it after a long day of dealing with misogynistic assholes at my dead end receptionist job. I'm only there until I finish college and start my own business.

I finish my shower after a while and walk into the bedroom to change. But just as I open the door I'm met with a horrific sight. My boyfriend, torn limb from limb, his body parts scattered across the floor. I stood there, petrified, to scared to move, speak, hell I could barely breathe.

"Shocked to see me, my love~" a strange man laying on my bed suddenly spoke.

"Who are you and how the hell did you get in my house?!" I managed to say.

"Shhh, that doesn't matter my love. What matters is now that vile creature will never touch you again." He said in a soothing voice as he pressed a cloth over my face, knocking me unconscious.

"AND CUT!" The director yelled over the megaphone. "That was great! Everyone go home, and let's pick it up here tomorrow."

"Yay!" I said. "We're done for the day,"

"Yeah! Finally, today was a long day" the 'strange man' said. I new him as Shirizoto, my co-star in my new movie, my obsession. "Hope I didn't hurt you in that last scene, Y/n." He really is such a sweet person.

"Oh no, not at all, don't worry about it." I said. "So how is it with you, what's up?" I asked him, making small talk.

"Oh, things are fine sweetheart, how are you?" He asked.

"Good, I-" I started, but was soon interrupted by a call from my agent, mrs. kameko. "Oh sorry, I gotta take this."

"Oh that's fine sweetheart, I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good day." He said waving and walking away.

{A/N: Shirizoto is my OC and will be your Co-star (who may or may not make the Yanderes jealous 👀) but he calls almost everyone sweetheart. Mrs. Kameko is also my OC and, if you haven't already guessed, she's your agent.}

"Bye," I said waving him off. "Hey mrs. kameko, so tell me, how's my favorite agent."

"I'm your only agent kid, and didn't I say for you not to call me mrs. Kameko, it makes me sound old. And plus, we're passed that, your like a daughter to me."

"Aww. That's so sweet. So anyways, what's up?" I asked.

"Well what are you doing Saturday morning, 9:30?" She asked excitedly.

"Nothing, why?" I asked confused by her sudden excitement.

"Well I was catching up with an old friend who is in charge of casting for That one show, demon slayer." She started. "And I told her ' I've got this lovely young lady who I think you would love to have as your love interest. She's incredibly talented.' So she agreed to give you an audition on Saturday." She explained.

"Aw Kie! Stop, I'm not talented." I said while blushing.

"Hey!" She barked. "Nobody talks shit about my clients. Your and amazing actress kid, stop being so humble." She said. "Please, say you'll go. For me."

"I don't know, what if I'm not what they're looking for." I protested.

"Y/n, they're gonna be begging you to be on the show." She insisted. "Trust me, you're gonna do great."

"You think so?" I asked.

"I know so." She said

"Trust me on this."

{A/N: 🤗 This one might not get as much attention from me as my other kny x reader book, but I will still try to update this as much as I can. Enjoy, and stay safe. <3 }

Word count: 670