~𝟘𝟘𝟙~

Saturday 8:30 AM

I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. It was Kie.

'Ugh, why is she calling me so early.'

I answered. "Hey Kie, why are you calling me so early?" I asked, then jokingly switched to a baby voice. "I'm a-so little, I need my sleep."

"What do you mean? You were supposed to wake up 30 minutes ago so we could take you to your audition, practice your lines and maybe get some breakfast if we have some time." She explains.

'Crap,crap,crap,craaaap'

"OH, yea that. Yea I remembered that I have that today." I lied. "Yea I got out of bed hours ago."

"Yeah, right." She said. "Ok, what do you want from McDonald's."

"Wait, your at McDonald's?" I ask.

"Yes, now what do you want?" She rushed me.

"Ok, fine pancakes." I answer. "Oh and a coffee. Iced. But not from McDonald's, from Starbucks. There's one a block away from my house. Thank you, I'll pay you back. Thank you bye."

"Ok, kid." She said with a chuckle.

<<< time skip >>>

"HI BABE!" My boyfriend called from the car, with the stupidest smile on his face.

"Hi honey." I waved tiredly from my front door.

"Good morning kid." Kie called from the driver's seat. I got in the car and Kyohiro leaned over and kissed me.

"You're gonna do great, Y/n." He said.

I love him. We've been dating ever since I started shooting my new movie, but we've known each other for longer. He plays my character's boyfriend who gets killed by Shirizoto's character, who is obsessed with my character.

On our way to the audition, me and Kyohiro were practicing my lines. After a bit, we pulled into the parking lot. I got out of the car.

"Excuse me! Miss, are you Y/n L/n?" A young woman asked.

"Yes I am actually." I answered.

"Oh my gosh, I'm a big fan!" She squealed. "I force my big brother to watch your movies with me all the time."

"Oh thank you." I said.

"Can I get an autograph?" She asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Do you have a pen or something to write on?" I added, mumbling the last part.

"No." She said disappointed. She pointed to her phone. "How about a picture instead?"

"Of course." I responded. She took a selfie with me.

"My name is Nezuko Kamado." She introduced herself.

"That name sounds pretty familiar," I said, trying to remember where I heard that name before. "Oh, wait aren't you from that one show, demon slayer?"

"Yeah I am!" She said.

"Oh, that's cool. I'm gonna be auditioning for demon slayer."

"Oh that's so cool." She said. "What part are you auditioning for?"

"The love interest." I answered.

"Oh, ok well I'll let you get going." She said.

After that, I headed to the audition.

Nezuko POV

I ran all the way to the place-thing where we film the show. I don't know what it's called.

I went up to Tanjiro and the others. "Hey, your never gonna guess who I just saw." I said.

"You saw deez." Inosuke guessed looking up from his phone.

"Who's dee-" I asked, but only until Tanjiro interrupted me by slapping a hand over my mouth, earning an annoyed look from inosuke.

"Who'd you see?" Tanjiro asked.

"Y/n. L/n." I said

"Wait, is that the girl from those movies you make me watch with you?" He asked.

"Yea." I answered. "And that's not all, she said that she's here to audition for the part of the love interest."

All of a sudden, Zenitsu started choking on his soda. "WAIT, WHAT?!" He screamed.

"She's here?" He asked slowly. I nodded my head.

"Right now?" He asked again.

"Yea." I answered.

"As we speak?" He said slowly, which was getting pretty annoying.

"Yeah, do you need a hearing aid or something, I already said yes like 3 times." I said.

"I'm gonna be right back." He said, ignoring my comment.

"Unrelated, do you guys know where I can get flowers on short notice?" He asked before leaving.

"Zenitsu, no." Tanjiro said, talking to him like a child.

"I'm not gonna do anything. I'm just gonna, gonna," Zenitsu stuttered looking for an excuse.

Before running as fast as he could to where the auditions were being held.

I'm gonna start paying attention to this story as well. Anyways, luv U bbys <3