☾7☽•Normalizing

A/n:: ID JUST LIKE TO SAY,, TYSM FOR ALL THE SUPPORTTTTT !!! Ur commentz and votes especially when u read,, and add this 2 ur cool lists,, it motivates me a lot :D!!!

|~•~|

The next week was just getting familiar with Encanto as a whole.Toma had every spot in the house known by memory, every corner of the village in mind, and every stone turned to mark where he had been exploring(of course he didn't do this without señora Alma saying he could if it made him comfortable).In the mornings he would be helping out with issues among the villagers, answering questions that may arise about him in town, making sure Encanto was safe inside and out etcetera.On the days he was told to "have a break", he could be seen on a roof in town,a bench by the fountain or sitting by a river; a brown leather book with a string as a bookmark in his right hand.Children usually were told to "not bother the pretty boy with wings".Toma always smirked every time he heard that; he couldn't help it.He supposed some of his mothers 'teachings' did no help to his cockiness at times.One thimg the Madrigals noticed, though, was he always took the hit for whenever something happened.May it be a small accident like glass breaking or the stove accidentally setting ablaze when Camilo attempted to make something; he was always there, like they knew something was happening.To Toma, he was simply doing his job.To the madrigals, he was not taking himself into account-which wasn't too far off the mark.

|~•~|

Mirabel huffed, carrying a heavy box behind Luisa.Her older sister wanted to carry both the old piano AND the box, and Mirabel would NOT have it."I can carry this!it's okay!" She said."okay-but if it gets too heavy tell me and we can take a small break, alright?" Her sister worried.Mirabel agreed, and so they went to town.

Mirabel was about to call out to Lisa, when she tripped over a stone on the path.She wobbled dangerously, and the box in her arms was making her balancing more difficult.She was about to fall forward, when a line of black,blue and green came from her left side of vision.It was Toma! He immediately steadied her by taking the box in his left hand, placing it on his shoulder with support from his arm and steadying her with their right arm on her back.Mirabel wheezed."Are you alright?" Toma asked.The girl nodded and smiled."Thanks Toma-! I was about to face plant into the ground and make this box turn into a arepa! And then you just came like wow!!" She exclaimed, excited.Toma took the box in both hands."hm.Yes, I just happened to be flying around looking for trouble and spotted you about to dive into the path." Toma said, smirking.Mirabel lightly punched him,"since when were you so sarcastic mister!heh, but it was pretty cool.Thanks!" Mirabel said, and then proceeded to try and retrieve the box from the boy when he shouldered her away from it."It's alright Mirabel, I can take it the rest of the way.Señora Alma told me to tell you that the Juans need your help.Something about decorating for a kids party or something." Toma said.Mirabel visibly beamed."yes!! Decorating! Ah, Luisa!" Mirabel exclaimed, and ran over to her sister up ahead, Toma lightly flowing in steps, uncaring of the bruise forming on his arm from the weight of the box.