Mitsukou Study Date||Alive AU||Part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Mitsuba POV-

RIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG

"Ugh...finally I'm free from that hell."

Minamoto-Kun (kou) taps my shoulder.

"Hey mitsuba?You remember our study date today right?I just wanted to make sure!"

SHIT!I FORGOT!!

"Oh uh..of course!Who's house is it at again..?"

"Mine,remember?"

"Uh..yeah..."

"You forgot."

"Yeah..."

"No worries!It's all good!Let's go!"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me down out of the school onto his bike.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"WOAH!We are going a bit fast aren't we?!"

I swear he was trying to be as fast as a cheetah!Like dude slow down!

"Don't worry,my house is right around the corner right here!"

*sigh*
"Ok."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

We arrived at this two story white and grey house with a tall blonde boy,who Kou said was his brother standing outside with a toddler that was also blonde.What is this,the dumb blonde hype house?

"This is it!"

"It looks nice!"

I really didn't care how it looked.A house is a house in my opinion,even if I live in an apartment.

We walked in and his siblings greeted me and I just nervously waved.I mean,I don't know them?!

His brother though...he gave me a really slick look.Like a Death Stare.Creepy much.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

We ran up to Kou's bedroom.It had almost a blue,yellow,and red theme.Boring old Kou.

We both sat down and he took out his books then just looked at me.

"Hey,strawberry?"

Strawberry?!What kind of nickname is that?!Its kind of cute but way less cute coming from HIM.He wasnt to bad and i guess he IS my crush but it was just awkward.

"Yes?"

"What would you do if...."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Authors Note:BOOM!Cliffhanger >:)!!Part 2 will come soon!I will be working on it tonight and if it isn't finished then also on the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

305 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~