Mitsukou Study Date||Alive AU||Part 3

"..we tried..."

This was it.I was gonna ask him out.Of course I wasn't gonna let him make the move!Im better then him.

The Teru dude came in.Again.No privacy huh?

He gave me death stare.Creepy...

"...Uh...Doing this more often..?Heh..."

Of course that wasn't what I wanted to say,but if I really said what I was going to his brother would have KILLED me!

"Me and Kou and getting busy these days.It's up to him but he doesn't always have but so much time on his hands."

Does he really not like me?He's always like "well as of now we are to busy." Or "we don't have time sorry."And then Kou comes to visit me because his brother doesn't trust me and tells me lies so Kou has to lie.Protective much?Like I get protective but sheesh.

His brother walked away and I made sure he was gone before writing on a piece of paper saying "Your brother is really protective" and gave it to Kou.He shook his head in agreement.

"Let's get back to studying"

I grab his hand and we continue studying until someone text's Kou.It was Yokoo.We look at each other and look back at Kou's bright phone and read the text.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

-Messages POV-

"Hey,wanna hear a joke?"-Y

"Sure"-K

"What do you call a scare crow that isn't scary?"-Y

"What?"-K

"A fearcrow"-Y

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

-Kou POV-

Yokoo texted me a joke that made no since and being the nice person I am I just replied with "Oh haha!" Of course.I didn't want to hurt him!This study date isn't going as planned either...Teru doesn't trust mitsuba at ALL.He keeps watching Mitsuba it's getting creepy.

"May I?"

May he what?Im confused but don't want to seem rude.

"Sure!"

Next thing I know Mitsuba put his lips on mine and we were kissing.We both pulled away and I was in complete shock.Mitsuba was smiling and I was trying to process what had happened just now.

I was so shocked I didn't notice my brother standing in my doorway with his eyes all wide.He looked almost mad but not fully.He looked more shocked and confused then anything.

"What are you doing Kou?!"

I just looked at him worried.Was he gonna hurt Mitsuba?Was he gonna ground me?What was he gonna do?

"Teru I can explain!"

He calmed down and started to wait for an explanation.

"I'm bisexual.Meaning I like boys and girls.I've had a crush on Mitsuba for a while now,but this isn't what I invited him over for!"

"I see..."

He face looked blank as he walked away without another word.

I playfully mess with Mitsuba's hair before going back to studying.Mitsuba gets a phone call from his mom and he walks out the room to talk to her.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

-Phone call POV-

Mitsy Mom-"Hey,it's 9:00pm where are you?"

Mitsuba-"I didn't realize mom sorry!If Kou and his brother don't mind can I stay the night?"

Mitsy Mom-"I don't mind at all,but if you get funny be safe"

Mitsuba-"Mom!"

Mitsy Mom-"Okay okay!Have fun mitsy"

Mitsuba-"Bye Mom"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

-Mitsuba POV-

I asked Kou about spending the night and he loved the idea.We asked the Teru dude and he was hesitant but said as long as we sleep in the living room so that he is sure we don't have to much fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note:Don't worry this looks like an ending but it isn't!I will be continuing as I'm expected to be snowed in for the next couple of days anyways.I hope you are enjoying this story so far!Have a wonderful day and/or night!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
617 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~