Glammike

I saw the Game Theory on this, and I believe it. I don't think it'll be a huge thing I use - I might make another AU for it, in addition to the two I already have - but I believe it. My take, if I ever do use it, is that Michael's soul was weak due to dying. The reason his precede was weak, but just strong enough to override the corrupted programming. He isn't fully present, but is there just enough. His body, however, is not in the suit, obviously. I'll say that, no matter how un-cannon this will be, part of his soul was set free in the FNaF Six fire. That part somehow got to Glamrock Freddy (maybe people went through the remains and used some spare parts, and one had Michael's soul-piece) and Michaels body lived on, with severe burns, almost no skin, and a much weaker body. Maybe this is all how william became Malhare (love that name for him, don't know why), it just happened more times for him. Maybe all the Aftons always come back.

     Henry died of suicide, so that clearly means that he didn't die from the fire. Maybe Henry helped Michael get put back together to the point he could walk and do most things, with metal bones and stuff (this was inspired, yet I am unable to remember by whom).