chapter 38: tomorrow

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

JONATHAN'S POINT OF VIEW

"What was that all about, Grandpa?" I asked after Grandpa Travis and I detansformed.

"What do you mean, Jonathan?" Grandpa Travis asked in confusion as we slowly walked outside the room.

"The part where you told Juliet and Gemini that they have something to talk about." I replied as I looked at him.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you all about it, since it's something related to Gemini's personal life. But if you really want to know about it, you can ask Gemini after the reveal." He said.

"Speaking of reveal, when does it happen? No pressure though, I am just excited, that's all." I said.

"I am not the right person to answer that question, but your Grandma Lauren is." He said as he chuckled then he opened the door on Grandma Lauren's room.

"Grandma? You're already home?" I asked in excitement as I ran towards her then I pulled her in for a hug.

"I just got home yesterday together with your Grandpa Edward. I didn't want you to be worried with all the Magicia and Devilio battle going on." Grandma Lauren replied as she chuckled then she hugged back.

"Our Grandson Jonathan asked me right before we came in on when the users' reveal will happen." Grandpa Travis said as we released from hugging then we looked at him.

"Seems like someone is excited to meet the identity of his fellow user—wait, which among the two was it again?" Grandma Lauren asked in confusion.

"Oh, it's Avior, Grandma. You know, after the first mission the users and I had, I finally realized that I am in love with him. Once the reveal is over, I will tell him what I really feel and we don't know, he may be single from the real world." I replied as I smiled.

"Y-Yeah, A-Avior. Well, I-I hate to break it to you, but h-he is by far different than what you think he has in the real world. I badly want to tell you the truth, but its better if it will come from him." Grandma Lauren said as she sighed and I looked at her then Grandpa Travis and I sat down next to her.

"A-Are you saying he is straight in real life and he will possibly reject me?" I worriedly asked.

"I-I couldn't answer that sweetie, I'm really sorry. But if you want the truth so bad, I-I think it's best we will have the reveal as soon as possible." She replied as she looked back at me.

"Really? When will that happen, Grandma?" I asked in excitement.

"Tomorrow, Jonathan." She replied as she smiled then I smiled in excitement.

"I can't wait! Thank you, Grandma!" I said as I smiled.

"You're welcome, Jonathan. And since the reveal will happen tomorrow, I think it's time to talk to you about another serious topic." She said then Grandpa Travis nodded.

"Sure! What is it all about?" I asked as I frowned then she sighed.

"We know you have alot of things to focus on with your life, but since your Grandma Lauren and I are already old enough, we want you to leave this with you and you will decide if you would become a guardian of it or you will pass it on to someone in case you aren't willing to." Grandpa Travis replied.

"We want to pass on both the Magicia and Fortune Telling crystal balls and become the guardian of both magics. We have already taken care of merging the both of them, in case the Devilio Magic team ever acts up again. We could've given the result of it sooner, but it is still in process." Grandma Lauren said then I sighed.