~Introduction~

Heyyy! I just want to introduce the characters for a sec. Just like all books, you can totally imagine the characters how you want, this is just how i imagine it. But, anyways a little intro for me. Hi! I'm Josie. This little story idea came to me after writing about how school affected mental health for my socialology class, or whatever it's called. A lot of what has happened to Cameron in this story, has actually happened to me irl. But I thought this would be for my next book, but on wattpad!! This is my new account so if I look new that's why lol. Okay back to the characters. 

I made these collages btw :)  I just used some of the pics I have from my high school football team haha  (whoooo go cenn10) and pics of Pinterest

Ok those who will pop up in the story along the lines will be mentioned either a chapter before or in that chapter. Probably in an A/n before. Sorry I'm just like really tired, and um I think then you'll remember it easier. 

Also I would like to let you know that this book is on the more mature side. It will have smut scenes if I remember, help me too! And it will have mature language, but I want to warn you because, i don't really think it's needed to tell Wattpad to put maturity ratings on it. I will let you know at the beginning of the chapter plus where it is in the story, when there is a trigger warning. 

Please I know I'll make grammatical mistakes but don't be that person, who every single word i misspell you're in the comments like "that was" "I'm assuming that's what you meant" "you can't spell that word? Poser" "you're" ok. I'm cool if u let me know, just don't be like that- I hate ppl like that. 

Updates: On this I am in the beginning of school, second semester- and it's really pushing me. I will always update as fast as I can, but I am sorry if I am not that fast. I promise you I am really trying. 

I'll update y'all soon, but I am going to sleep- as should you if it is 12:30 am right now, or later for you. Have a good night, or rest of your day! I'll see you tmrw!