Chapater 1: Memory's of the past

It was the summer of Darryville of 1993, where seven year old Robin was out riding her bike through the town. It was exactly 12:00 pm, and 65 degrees out.

Mae was heading to the ice cream parlier, that was her favorite place in all of DarryVille. When she was about 1 mile away from the parlier - Aunite Granny’s Icecream - she felt the feeling she was being watched, feeling uneasy by this feeling she looked around and tried to find the source before she saw it.

A figure that seemed to be average height, with a black mask that had yellow eyes which seemed to glow? Unsettling, to say the least. It looked like it fit perfectly with the figures face, almost like it was attached to the person’s skin. She wore a horrifed experession, as she fought back tears the tears that threatened to spill from her eyes at any moment. She turned around and sped off, not looking back, and hoping to never look back at what she saw again.

She arrived home, jumping off herbike and letting it fall into the yard, too panicked to put the kickstand out. Robin ran inside, keeping the door open as she looked for her mother. Her mother sat on a sofia in the entertainment room. Robin practically ran into her arms crying, as her mother looked shocked and pulled her up to her lap hugging her.

“What happend my little birdie? You seem so up set.." she asked, Robin looked up with tears cascading down her cheeks, before burying her face into her mother's shirt.

"Okay, you don't have to tell me, shh.. its okay, I'm here.." she comforted in a soothing tone to calm her little one.
Robin peacefully sat there with her mother for a good 5 minutes , before shortly drifting off into sleep, all that crying had wore her out.
Her mother got up, holding Robin close as she brought her young one to her bedroom. She set the girl down on the beige colored blankets, covered her up before handing Robin her favorite doll. She kissed her forehead before gently shutting the door and walking downstairs, waiting for her husband to come home from the station.

With a sigh, she decided to start preparing lunch for the 2 of them and for her husband, Andrea. She loved her husband so much, she'd do anything for him. She grabbed the ladle from the kitchen drawer, grabbed a medium sauce pan, setting it on the stove. They where having spaghetti, Robin's Favorite. She always made her favorite meals for whenever she had a bad day or if something upset her, after all, No parent like their 7 year old to be so distraught.

Words: 458