Forty-One

Salani Tik Tok-itztokibb

"Aren't you excited for your party BJ?" I said as we were all eating

We decided to have a family breakfast at some restaurant Shar decided to go to before his party this afternoon.

"Yes Mommy and we gonna have all the cake in the world especially at my sleepover right dad" and said looking up at Shar as he nodded.

"And am I getting a new Ps5 for my birthday too dad" Bj asked as me and shar looked at each other.

"Me and yo moms still thinking about it it's not sure yet but if you don't get one I don't wanna see no type of attitude" Shar said.

Me and Shar had recently gave BJ's Ps5 to my cousins because that thing was all he cared about and it was affecting him at school and his behavior so we warned him and he thought we weren't serious and we ended up giving it away .

And me and Shar still not sure about getting him a new one.

"But remember what I told you Bj you and your friends better act right at this party and at the sleepover because your daddy worked really hard to get this put together so don't mess it up"I warned him as he nodded.

"I promise mommy I won't mess it up" He said

"I want a sleepover" Amoura said with her arms crossed.

"Cut that out girl it's not your birthday" Shar said to her.

"Everybody will get that chance to do what they want on their birthday so don't be jealous or mad" I said.

"Mama! Juice!" Fawn said reaching for her sippy cup that was into the table as I handed it to her

Fawn has gotten so much better at communicating she isn't as whiny as much I mean she still is but it was a lot worse

"Baby what's wrong you look so tired" I said as are food came and the kids were talking amongst and I was feeding Cartier.

"I'm a little bit sleepy but it ain't nothing though"He said waving it off.

"Yeah I'm gonna make sure you take a nap when we get home" I said as Cartier started whining because I was taking too long to put the spoon in his mouth.

"That boy is greedy, but I'm good though" He said as I shook my head.

He's not I don't want him to over work himself and then fall out cause he's so tired he's been caught up with studio time and planning BJ's birthday party, and dealing with me and the kids.

He want to make time for me and the kids but he can't like he wants because he's busy with work

But I also feel like there something else too like he stressing about something important and when I ask he says it's nothing.

SHAR