2

Kingston daquan jones"I woke up to flashlights in my face l looked at junebug draco Shiesty and dior cameras was in me,ari and bri face before I can say something

"I woke up to flashlights in my face l looked at junebug draco Shiesty and dior cameras was in me,ari and bri face before I can say something.
ari said y'all bitch ass hoes wake my baby I'm going kill u ."
"l just looked like yea that right wife
Mind u bri was on my chest and ari was in my arms and they got out and we went to sleep again."
"I woke up and seen that I was in the bed wit bri on my chest and ari walking in the room.
She said hey u finally up."
"I got up and went under the cabinet for a extra toothbrush I got it a brushed my teeth ari walked in and turned on the bath I had to pee so I pull my yk out to pee."

Ariana Royale Jackson

"I walked in the bathroom to make bri bath and king was in there he was brushing his teeth I turned on the bath water to feel it I seen kind done he walked to the toilet and pulled out his yk and started peeing I looked at his yk and it was so big I guess I was staring to much. "

"He said u like what u see wit a smile. "

"Can u get bri for me thx he walked in the room and got her I stop the water and put her rag in the water I had when to my mom house to get our stuff he walked in wit her I got her and put her in."

"Aye ari

"Aye ari ." I look at her

I was going tell ari about my feelings about her yea what's up yo I know I just me you but like u.
" Yea king. "she walked to me
"Ik we just met but I like you. "I said
"I like u to she said and I just looked in her eyes and kissed her she kissed back then we stopped because bri was clapping like she knew what was going on ."

"Can I ask you something ari " I said look at her clean Brianna
"Yea what's up "
"What happened to her dad"
"One Time I was at a party got raped and I was pregnant but i got something good out of it ."
"Damn lm sorry for asking but lm here if you need Ight."
"Ight thx kin-Kingston ."she said but I cut her off
" oh I like that's name "she said with a smile
We all was dressed and yea
" if we going be in a relationship let go on a trip for 10 days to learn about each other."she said
"Alright bet let's do it" I said