Chapter one: The day Heather met Xyril

???????:"hmmm.. It's so cold i feel like.. Hmm... " as they fainted.
?????: "hey. Hey. hey! Are you awake?"
???????: "w-wha? Who are you."
Xyril: im Xyril. Nice to meet you, MissSSS??"
Heather: Heather, my name is Heather.
Xyril: Ahhh! Heather, i saw you faint earlier when you were in the bus stop. I'll ride you to your home. Where do you live?
Heather: i live in **********. Thank you for the ride!
Xyril: Anyways how old are you? You look like your 17, haha!
Heather: ...It's because i am 17..What about you?
Xyril: ..oh well im 17 too.. What school do you go to?
Heather: ...Meadows Academy..
Xyril: Oh. Well thats a coincidence since i go to the same school *Smiles*
Heather: WHAT
Xyril: erm- how come i didn't see you in school?
Heather: i just i just moved here in Yamey street.. And moved into Meadows Academy.
Xyril: Ohh, alright then meet you tomorrow in school? Lets sit together in the cafeteria *Giggles*
Heather: Oh sure! But will you help me up first i've been sitting here in the ground since earlier you talked to me.
Xyril: O-oh yeah haha right, Anywaysss wanna swap numbers?
Heather: Oh yeah sure *Gets up* here you go! *they swap numbers* thanks!
Xyril: alright bye!
Heather: Bye!

Xyril: O-oh yeah haha right, Anywaysss wanna swap numbers?Heather: Oh yeah sure *Gets up* here you go! *they swap numbers* thanks!Xyril: alright bye!Heather: Bye!

Tomorrow

Heather: Ughhh Roxxane im bored~
Roxxane: what will i do about it? I mean you could do our sience project since you don't have anything to do hmhm *Roxxane giggles*
Heather: wait i forgot i was about to meet a friend! Im gonna meet them today.
Roxxane: Ooo~ who is it? Im exited to se my bestfriend finnaly have a date.
Heather: Oh shut up Roxxane, he isn't my boyfriend! Hes just a friend i just met yesterday, Owh!
Xyril on the phone: Hello Heather i'll meet you in the water fountain see ya! *Hangs up*
Heather: Alri- he didn't even let me finish. Hmp, see ya in the squad house Roxxane, Bye!
Roxxane: Bye Heather!

(Pretend that there is snow i completely forgot to draw the snow lmao)

At the water Fountain

Heather: hmm.. Where is Xy- HMMMM, HMMMMMHMHMMM *Breathes heavily* XYRIL OMG I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK WHY DID YOU DO THAT
Xyril: You should expected that since im the guy in this school who likes to prank people *Giggles*

 Where is Xy- HMMMM, HMMMMMHMHMMM *Breathes heavily* XYRIL OMG I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK WHY DID YOU DO THATXyril: You should expected that since im the guy in this school who likes to prank people *Giggles*

Heather: Haha very funny.
Xyril: anywaysss what class are you in?
Heather: C-7 What about you?
Xyril: Oh we have the same class, we cou-
Heather: Don't even think about messing around with me you do know i was the top 1 in my school? Don't even.
Xyril: Woah gess what? I am also a top 1 in here in Meadows Academy.
Heather: Oh no.. Does that mean i got to be top 2? No no no no no.. WHAT IF-
Xyril: Top 2 is still top what are you freaking out about?
Heather:...i guess im just scared of getting low.. Yeah don't worry about that let's just go to school..Since i don't wan't to skip school
Xyril: Woops i guess your right let's go

(end of chapter one)