chapter 6: Long live Andrake

Drake: *whispers "i love you"*
Andrea: what was that?
Drake: nvm. Bye
Andrea: NO WAIT *whispers "i love you too.."
Drake: You frost a cake too? Ehm. Ok?
Andrea: Stupid deaf b¡tch.
Drake: ok-
Andrea: *hangs up*
Drake: wow.
Alisha: so? How was the call.?
Drake: it was fine, i heard her said that she frosts a cake? Eh idk whe kinda whispered it.
Alisha: oh? She does? M'k lmao.
Sky: Oh! How did it go drake?
Drake: I heard andrea she frosts cakes
Sky: oh. Never wondered 💀
Drake: 💀
Alisha: guys! Heather and Xyril was smart enough to buy us some boba
Sky: Woohoo!
Drake: i hope my flavor isn't watermelon heather knows i hate watermelon.
Andrea arives at the house: oh. It's because I ORDERD the watermelon.
Drake: ...
Andrea: Drink it or you'll have no boba.
Drake: Fvck off feeling "pRinCeSs"
Andrea: ugh!? Ok you know what? LET'S TALK. LATER 3PM. ON OUR "USUAL" SPOT.
Drake: bet.

At (3pm)

Drake: yo wassup homie
Andrea: don't even call me homie 💀
Drake: why not?
Andrea: stfu
Drake: ok. So? What did you wan't to talk about?.
Andrea: .. Idk if i can say this but.. I just wan't to restart our relationship.. As boyfriends and girlfriends. Look. I regret making you leave the club because when i made you leave the club i started to realize that... We didn't even had a singer. We tried to find people that wanted to audition but no one actually wanted to. When we tried looking for you. Your childhood bestfriend told me that you moved into yamey street. Which was far away from stramlet street. So i ran away from home trying to look for you but i felt so heavy and cold. And i. I fainted and Heather and Xyril found me in the nearby garden in yamey street. So? You wan't to restart again, Drake?
Drake: ...holy. HOLY MOTHER OF LASAGNA. YOU WAN'T TO RESTART?
Andrea: ....yes.. Is there a problem?..i mean.. You could say no if you wan't t-
Drake: NO. I WAN'T TO RESTART AGAIN. I WANTED TO LOOK FOR YOU IN STRAMLET STREET BUT YOUR PAREN'TS TOLD ME YOU WERE MISSING.. I MISSED YOU SO MUCH.. DAYS WENT INTO WEEKS AND WEEKS TURNED INTO MONTHS. NO. YEARS! so.. I just wan't to say.. *kisses andrea on the cheek* Lets start over again. Andrealiv.
Andrea: Really!!!?? THANK YOU DRAKLEE!!!
Alisha and Sky: look at them go..
Sky: im glad they found a way to be together again. Im really so proud of drake. And andrea for going back again..
Alisha: yes. After us looking at Drake suffer from missing andrea too much. He finally got her back<3

 He finally got her back<3

Sky: yes... Also should i take a pic of them kissing?
Alisha: pfft i mean sure this will be a good memory and love history. And that is the longest kiss they ever had!
Sky: ehh i accidentally posted it-
Alisha: you idiot DELETE IT. FAST!!
sky: RAHH ANDREA ALREADY SAW IT.

 FAST!! sky: RAHH ANDREA ALREADY SAW IT

Alisha: we're so dead
Sky: hm.

Andrea: huh? Sky uploaded a picture! Hm... What.
Drake: hm?
Andrea: drake, check sky's instagram post.
Drake: *speachless*
Andrea: they are over there.. Nearby the dead tree..
Drake: *still speachless*
Andrea: *runs to attack*
Drake: holy mother of lasagna

 Drake: *still speachless*Andrea: *runs to attack*Drake: holy mother of lasagna

(editing this in 12:00am)