Missing Hoodie

Bruce sighed for what felt like the 5th time in less the 30 minutes. He was cold and couldnt find his favorite hoodie. He would ask Jarvis to turn the heat up but he didnt want to bother anyone. Bruce dug around in his and Tony's shared closet. He swore he put it in here last time he did laundry. It wasn't in the closet. Maybe it's still down in the lab or on the back of the couch. Bruce closed the closet doors and headed down to the lab.
When Bruce walked in, he saw Tony sleeping on the small couch they have in there for if they get tired when pulling all nighters. He had the small throw blanket wrapped around his torso and half his legs. Bruce smiles softly at his husband and quietly looked for his hoodie. Bruce groaned to himself and left the lab after not finding it. It has to be somewhere in the tower Bruce thought.
He walked up to the towers living room where everyone seemed to gather when they were bored. Bruce saw Pietro and Wanda playing video games together on the tv. Nat was reading stretched out on one of the couch with her feet in Clints lap. Said archer was playing with one of his arrows and having the rest scattered on the table. Steve and Bucky were in the kitchen, Steve's head laying on Bucky's left arm. Bucky had his arm wrapped around Steve's shoulders, occasionally kissing the top of his head. Thor was off world again. Bruce looked around at his own found family. He loves all of them and everyday thanks whatever gods there may be that he found them and can call them family.
Bruce walks over to the couch. "Has anyone seen a dark purple hoodie? I can't find it anywhere." Bruce spoke up some. It was kinda hard to hear himself with how low he speaks and how loud the tv is. Nat looks up at him.
"I haven't seen it. Where was the last place you left it?" Nat lightly kicked Clint's leg as she sat up. Clint looked up at her with an offended look on his face. Nat just ignored him. Bruce looked between the two and shook his head slightly.
"I thought I put it in my closet a couple days again, but when I went to look for it it wasnt there." Bruce glanced around the room. Sam walked into the room with a couple boxes of pizza for dinner. Bruce gave the Falcon a little wave. Sam smiled and waved back, heading to the kitchen. Bruce turned back to Nat and continued talking about the missing hoodie. Bruce could hear Sam and Bucky doing their weird arguing. If you call it arguing, to Bruce it sounded more like flirting.
With no luck on finding his hoodie, Bruce gave up and headed back to the lab. If he could get his hoodie to warm up, he's gonna use his husband. Bruce walked in and headed over to the couch. When he got there, he saw the blanket was wrapped around Tony's legs. What caught Bruce's attention was what Tony was wearing. His purple hoodie. The same purple hoodie Bruce had spent hours looking for. Bruce groaned. How did he not think of this sooner? Tony was known for stealing Bruce's hoodies. Bruce kicks the couch with enough force to wake Tony but not enough to hurt himself or trigger Hulk out. Tony let out a sleepy whine and looked up at Bruce. When his eyes landed on his geeky doctor, Tony smiled. That's always a nice view to wake up to. Bruce kneeled down by his sleepy partner. "Morning Tony."
"Hey. What time is it?" Tony rubbed the sleep from his eyes and yawned.
"Dinner time. Sam brought enough pizza to probably feed an army."
"With Steve, Bucky and Clint here we need that much food. The speedy kid isnt any better."
"I agree. Now answer me a question." Bruce reached over and fluffed Tony's hair. Tony chuckled and leaned into the touch.
"Shoot."
"Why are you wearing my hoodie? I have been looking for it all day." Bruce hummed. Tony looked down at the couch, picking at loose threads.
"I got cold and I wanted one of ur hoodies to wear cause it makes me feel like you're giving me a constant hug." Tony looked up at him. Bruce smiled softly and cupped his cheek.
"That is adorable." Bruce kisses his forehead. He didnt get to put back to far cause Tony dragged him into a real kiss. Bruce made a mental note to pick up more hoodies.