❦2❦

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚ * . : 。 ✿ *

When you and ran got to your shared bedroom he threw you onto the bed not caring about the small whine escaping your lips -strip- ran stared at you as you looked at him like he was just a little crazy. But you can't do anything if you ignored him on purpose just because you didn't want to get distracted while at work you could've texted him you were working late. He was worried about you now he's going to make you worry about what's going to happen to you next. -Did I stutter- he broke you out of your little daydream. -No- You couldn't do anything but do what he told you to but let's be honest here the only reason you were hesitating is because you didn't want him to see how wet you were getting.

You were now naked in front of ran you turned your head to the side not letting ran see your red face you also had small tears forming in your eyes from both embarrassment and excitement. You knew he was going to fuck you wild and it excited you a little too much. Ran looked you up and down admiring every inch of your body. He walked to the closest and picked up a red box that had the label 'tie me down and fuck me raw'

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。 ✿ * ゚ * . : 。 ✿ *

Author note: Wtf am I doing with my life I think that's enough for today I'm going back to sleep( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)

'tie me down and fuck me raw' bruh I really couldn't come up with anything better(╥﹏╥)